Rearviewmirror story

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
edited April 2010 in The Porch
So on my way to work this morning, Matt Pinfield tells a story after playin RVM..... That Dave A was recording his drums in Cali and Brendan was making him do it like 20 times until he was satisfied. Dave punches a hole in the snare, then after proceeds to throw his whole drum kit over a cliff :)

I never heard that story before, Matt P sure loves the guys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spatspat Posts: 644
    lol well if the story about him throwing his drum sticks against the wall at the end, which we hear, is true, i'll believe that one!
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    spat wrote:
    lol well if the story about him throwing his drum sticks against the wall at the end, which we hear, is true, i'll believe that one!

oh yea, Matt mentioned that as part of the story
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    i think there was something mentioned about this in that Rolling Stone article as well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    The same story is mentioned in "Five against one", the book about Pearl Jam's story... might be actually the original source?
    I am reading it now, and it'a an awesome read 8-)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    You can hear the drumsticks hitting the wall at the end of the song...

edit: as mentioned above :oops:
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,926
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i think there was something mentioned about this in that Rolling Stone article as well.
    link?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14