NEED 3 WEDDING SONGS ?

dannydanny Posts: 2,277
edited April 2010 in The Porch
what songs would be good for my wedding day,any ideas would be very much appreciated please stick to 3 if possible,thanks pj rule!!!!!!
danny d
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    betterman ;) kidding, someone had to say it :lol:

if your talking about for the dance, then Alive is always a good crowd pleaser, possibly state of love and trust
    maybe something rocky like hail, hail.

good luck deciding anyway.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Here are my top 3 choices (and I am being serious)

1. Some random dude on the Internet helped choose this song for my wedding
    2. Whatever happened to privacy in intimate moments?
    3. Watch me tweet away and make updates on my facebook at my own wedding

Peace
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    danny wrote:
    what songs would be good for my wedding day,any ideas would be very much appreciated please stick to 3 if possible,thanks pj rule!!!!!!
    Think back on the times spent with your future spouse, your memories, any PJ song come to mind?
    The songs should reflect your love shared and your hopes and dreams for the future.
    Its a stressful time, planning worrying. But this music is just all about you two and what pleases you not Aunt whomever or what any of us might think is right.
    You have a wonderful library of music to choose from. Take some quiet time, listen, hold your mate, the right songs will come to you.
    Congratulations and just enjoy, life passes so quickly.
  • danny wrote:

I'm getting married in 9 days. Our first dance will be Thin Air.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,407
    music6.gif

Smile
    Thin Air
    Untitled
    (cover song) Throw Your Arms Around Me

After the first dance & a few dances later .. everybody get's out of their chairs and do ..

Porch!

rockon.gif
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "demetrios"

rockon.gif
    I love this little guy! reminds me
    I was watching the Evenflow video this am and the band all had that super long hair then. Waving it all over, upside down, round and round, it was a hair rocking event for sure!