Leftwich is BACK!!!!!!

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
That is so cool. No we have a good back up potential starter. Played well for us in the past. GO STEELERS!!!!!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    I always thought he sucked

are u a Marshall alum
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    You had to get him bc Big Ben is a freaking creep. I talked to someone today who read both the police reports from Tahoe and Georgia and they were basically the same exact thing. Big Ben stayed sober, bought a girl drinks all night, then got his entourage to bar the door while he got it on. On top of that his boys were told to stay in the night in question and that Big Ben would party just with the cops. The guy also found evidence of a coverup in Boston, Florida, and there are tons of rumors from Miami of Ohio. Even if it's just the two, be glad you got Leftwhich who is essentially the poor man's version of Big Ben...he's a wacko.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    So glad I don't have to root for this idiot. Leftwich at least seems like a normal dude. I would have BOATLOADS of respect for the Steelers organization and their fans if they showed that moron Ben the door. Call that creep's bluff I say.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    see the deal is Leftwich played well in relief and the few games jerkoff was out. ANNNNd that rookie from last year starting against the ravens and kept us in that game. 3 point loss from a ROOKIE? Fuck yeah , I'll take that.
    So , hope is not lost at QB. For myself, I'm critical of Bid Dopey's play. I mean there's trying make a play , then there's forcing a play like Mr. Retirment Favre. I don't like that.

D needs to remain strong. FIX that f'n Oline with more consistant play and we'll be cool.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    Yeah, I'd want Byron Leftwich to lead my team to a Super Bowl...he might be able to drive an RV to Texas, thats the only way that dude would get a team there.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    Good move... if Ben is out a handful of games, at least you get a guy who knows the offense and while he may not single-handily win any games, he probably won't screw them up. I'm much more confident with him in there then Dixon or Batch (who I am convinced is made of glass).
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    Good move... if Ben is out a handful of games, at least you get a guy who knows the offense and while he may not single-handily win any games, he probably won't screw them up. I'm much more confident with him in there then Dixon or Batch (who I am convinced is made of glass).
    finally. someone who gets it!!! the o-line needs to do the job. If they do that , games will be won. From what I can remember he didn't make the mistakes that Big fuckwad does ALL the time.