Options

pj got me back!

brainofmebrainofme Posts: 231
edited April 2008 in The Porch
i hadn't listened to pj tunes for quite a while now, and was seriously worrying if my love had just faded, but.....

I'M BACK ON THE TRACK!

i had some serious fight with my family and feel pretty fucked up, so i thought i need some pj to cheer me up. i put in vs, which i hadn't listened to for over a year, and WOW!!! really great. just totally fits my mood.

so thanks PJ!!! it feels good!
Vienna, Austria 2006
Munich, Germany 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    great to hear, now don't ever leave again
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    brainofme wrote:
    i hadn't listened to pj tunes for quite a while now, and was seriously worrying if my love had just faded, but.....

I'M BACK ON THE TRACK!

i had some serious fight with my family and feel pretty fucked up, so i thought i need some pj to cheer me up. i put in vs, which i hadn't listened to for over a year, and WOW!!! really great. just totally fits my mood.

so thanks PJ!!! it feels good!

like an old good friend you don't see often,it only takes a brief moment to reconnect.

for me it's more like Siamese twins,everywhere i go we are together.

anyway....i hope you iron shit out with the Fam
  • Options
    brainofmebrainofme Posts: 231
    like an old good friend you don't see often,it only takes a brief moment to reconnect.

true, and i'm totally happy about it
    for me it's more like Siamese twins,everywhere i go we are together.

yeah, pj and i have been siamese twins for a couple of years, and i guess i just needed some room for myself ;-) but the bond was stronger!
    anyway....i hope you iron shit out with the Fam

well, they don't understand me, my situation etc, and probably never will. somebody's got to be the black sheep. but it's okay now.

have now also listened to yield and vitalogy. awesome records...hehe
    Vienna, Austria 2006
    Munich, Germany 2007