THE COLLECTIVE FAMILY LINEAGE POSTER now in Goods Section!

2»

Comments

• he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Is it possible to get a bigger image of this poster?
    +1
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • st1 wrote:
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Or Rockfords, or WellWater Conspiracy. Not very complete if you ask me.

The poster is perfect as is. Regan did a great job on it.
    It doesn't mention those bands or Soundgarden because this was the poster from the Brad and Friends concert on April 14th. That concert featured Satchel, Pigeonhead, Brad, Malfunkshun, and Mother Love Bone; hence the bands and band members featured on the poster.

All those other bands can have their own posters at their own concerts.

Just gonna quote this again since people don't seem to get the point of this poster. :roll:
  • BradCorpBradCorp Posts: 86
    Yes, it IS a Brad 'family tree'-type poster designed especially for the Brad show. We've put a link to a slightly bigger, watermarked, version of the poster up at http://www.bradcorporation.com
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,458
    drsluggo wrote:
    The best part of this poster is that the backside has the place for the 5/18 show and the info on the Philly boots. :D

In that case ... Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received.... :D
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    BradCorp wrote:
    Yes, it IS a Brad 'family tree'-type poster designed especially for the Brad show. We've put a link to a slightly bigger, watermarked, version of the poster up at http://www.bradcorporation.com

Kinda funny it doesn't say this in the description, and it's limited to "10c" members. Sorry, but I think it's misleading at the very least. Cool if you are a BRad fan and know it came from that show. Not that great iof you are a PJ fan and this is the "lineage" for sale on the 10c website. Don't mean to argue, just making my point.

Call it a Brad Lineage poster and put it up on their site.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637
    Its a cool poster but is obviously mssing some important elements -

Mad Season
    Soundgarden
    Wellwater
    Rockfords

The list goes on....but my point is - DO you think they will do an 'all encompassing' version of this???

Maybe this should be a fan club project as opposed a 10c project???
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    looks like a subway map.

Maybe you could use it to figure out how to get between hotels and the Newark show and MSG?

:)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    BradCorp wrote:

It's kinda more then a Brad 'family tree' - type poster. The artists who were also @ that show (aka Jeff Ament & Bruce Fairweather) were also linked into the history. Cause of their Mother Love Bone tribute apperance that night! :)
    jambayleaf wrote:
    BradCorp wrote:

Kinda funny it doesn't say this in the description, and it's limited to "10c" members. Sorry, but I think it's misleading at the very least. Cool if you are a BRad fan and know it came from that show. Not that great iof you are a PJ fan and this is the "lineage" for sale on the 10c website. Don't mean to argue, just making my point.

Wow. "it's misleading at the very least". Really? Y'know, it is what it is - an interesting and cool looking poster, on sale through 10C after being available at the 10C promoted Showbox show.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    BradCorp wrote:
    Thanks for the link to the larger image, was really difficult to get the full gist of it with the small image.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    BradCorp wrote:
    jambayleaf wrote:
    BradCorp wrote:

Wow. "it's misleading at the very least". Really? Y'know, it is what it is - an interesting and cool looking poster, on sale through 10C after being available at the 10C promoted Showbox show.

I guess I was pumped at first, thinking it was a Pearl Jam poster. The description doesn't say it's a Brad poster. It's in the Pearl Jam Goods section. I just thought it was misleading, that's all.
    You're batman!- George
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    ten club said it was limited to memebrs only so we would buy this. they know we are suckers for "limited ".

"it is what it is" :? :lol:
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    People will buy anything around here won't they
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I guess I was pumped at first, thinking it was a Pearl Jam poster. The description doesn't say it's a Brad poster. It's in the Pearl Jam Goods section. I just thought it was misleading, that's all.

Well, it doesn't say it's a PJ poster either to be fair. It's a 10C produced item and in the Goods section along with many other non-PJ but side project related items.
    BradCorp wrote:
    jambayleaf wrote:

Well, it doesn't say it's a PJ poster either to be fair. It's a 10C produced item and in the Goods section along with many other non-PJ but side project related items.

The difference is, the Deranged Diction poster is actually labeled "Deranged Diction". You know what, I don't really want to argue. I didn't think my point was way off base. I see it's frustrating the Brad dude or dudette, so I'll drop it. Rock on!
    You're batman!- George
  • edited April 2010
    demetrios wrote:
    Plus I think it's cool that it's design by a member of Malfunshun/Brad.
    And Satchel :)
    jambayleaf wrote:

The description has apparently been revised. I just want to point out that, even on the smaller image, it should have been pretty clear that this was focused on Brad since they're at the figurative "top of the tree" and Pearl Jam was just a stop along the way. Not saying the description couldn't have used more detail, but...
    jambayleaf wrote:
    The difference is, the Deranged Diction poster is actually labeled "Deranged Diction".
    This one is labeled (and titled) "The Collective," which refers to Brad/Satchel, etc. I can see the confusion though.
    Post edited by Shawn Smith Collective on
    <a href="http://www.shawnsmithsinger.com">Shawn Smith</a> / <a href="http://www.thebandbrad.com">Brad</a&gt; / <a href="http://www.allhailthecrown.com">All Hail the Crown</a> / <a href="http://www.satchelpartnership.com">Satchel</a&gt;

(Shawn Smith's official website, but not Thee Shawn Smith)
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,749
    1st... Thanks Santos again for the good info on new stuff in the goods section..

2nd and yes I understand that this is a "Brad" poster...

but honestly... for $20USD + Shipping and Handling you're getting a poster that is...

6 INCHES TALL!!!!!!

I'm currently holding a pen and thinking... well that's not that much smaller than this poster.

Chincey if you ask me.

10C is gettin' greedy these days. Makes ya wonder sometimes about "Green Disease"
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Mine just came in the mail. Very cool.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    is cool but tiny... :)
    I think it would be nice to get one with the COMPLETE LINEAGE... someday... just sayin' ;)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif