Hi....my name is TBD...and Im a tease

2»

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    youngster wrote:
    Well, Hartford isn't sold out either. Just sayin. It seems that only the 2 NYC shows are sold out. Makes sense since the NYC population is equal to the entire state of MA.

the economy is a futha mucker
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I've been thinking, since my backyard is too small, my high school (about 40 min. from NYC) has a bunch of huge fields- why not hold the 18th there?!!? :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • brainjambrainjam Posts: 51
    demetrios wrote:
    petrocs wrote:
    just sayin..just need a name to put to the initials...ya heard? word

I vote for demetrios. :)

I don't want to put the blame on my Bruins & those Celtics, but if they weren't in the Playoffs, it would of been a 2nd Boston show. You know it, the whole East Coast knows it.

I'm gonna have to pick Augusta, Maine as the TBD show,
    or The Beacon in NYC.

Yes Augusta Maine would be great since it was my first show and since I live in Maine it would be the bomb.
    "If Hope Could Grow From Dirt Like Me, It Can Be Done."
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Boston has stuff going on, Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Pearl Jam. You can only do so much and buy so many tickets.

So the boys should just book the "S" center in Camden, DO IT!!!! :mrgreen:

I'll be hanging out with brother Petrocs at the pre-party.

oh no doubt no doubt Rob...we have too!
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • there will be a celtics or bruins game may 18th? +170
    both teams will be eliminated from playoffs -220
    anyone wanna bet? i only take action on there will be a game may 18th :lol:

pj just doesnt want to play 2 nights in boston this time :lol:

how bout play the roseland ballroom in ny city may 18th instead sound beter to me, as long as i could get a ticket? :lol:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    brainjam wrote:

Yes Augusta Maine would be great since it was my first show and since I live in Maine it would be the bomb.
    my first show also... an amazing time
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    brainjam wrote:

my first show also... an amazing time

Mine as well. Can't believe it was almost 14 years ago.
  • EDDMBEDDMB Posts: 117
    petrocs wrote:
    Embarrasssing Boston....simply embarrassing...you cant sell out 1 show! you have now been officially omitted from the "whos the better fans?" It now stand at ONLY NYC and Philadelphia...thanks for playin
    Thank you.I have said for weeks,the 1st gig is NOT SOLD OUT.I think this shocked the band a bit.They have since 2000,always played 2 or even 3 (2003) nights in Beantown.But,the fist gig isnt sold out..so as Ive said,a 3rd show in NYC WOULD SELL OUT IN SECONDS, like the first 2 shows did.NYC even had a SECOND 10c presale the demand was so high.This has nothing to do with who is better or shit like that.Bostons a great town.I go there all the time from NYC and consume many a Sam Adams. :D .... Maybe they could sneek in a Philly gig???...Since the band did play 4 SOLD OUT SHOWS in Philly last October.I would deff make the trip again to Philly ,from NYC, as I did for Philly 2......Peace
    1994 - Paramount - NY - 04.17
    1996 - Randalls Island,NY - 09.29
    1998 - MSG - 09.11
    2000 - Forum - Milan ,IT - 06.22
    2000 - Jones Beach,NY - 08.23, 24 & 25
    2003 - Nassau Coliseum,NY - 04.30
    2003 - MSG - 07.08 & 09
    2005 - Spectrum,PA -10.03
    2006 - Continental Arena,NJ - 06.03
    2006 - Olympic - Barcelona,Spain - 09.01
    2008 - MSG -NY,NY - 06.24 & 25
    2009 - Spectrum-Philadelphia,PA- 10.28 & 30
    2010 - Prudential Center,NJ - 05.18
    2010 - MSG - NY,NY - 05.20 & 21
    2011 - Beacon Theater,NYC - 06.22 (EV)
    2012 - M.E.N Arena - Manchester - 06.21
    2012 - Isle Of Wright Festival - England - 06.23
    2013 - Barclays Center , Bklyn NY - 10.18 & 19
    2016 - BB&T - Ft Lauderdale , FL - 04.08
    2016 - American Airlines Arena - Miami ,FL - 04.09
    2016 - Amalie Arena - Tampa ,FL - 04.11
    2016 - MSG - NY,NY - 05.01& 02
  • EDDMB wrote:
    petrocs wrote:
    Embarrasssing Boston....simply embarrassing...you cant sell out 1 show! you have now been officially omitted from the "whos the better fans?" It now stand at ONLY NYC and Philadelphia...thanks for playin
    Thank you.I have said for weeks,the 1st gig is NOT SOLD OUT.I think this shocked the band a bit.They have since 2000,always played 2 or even 3 (2003) nights in Beantown.But,the fist gig isnt sold out..so as Ive said,a 3rd show in NYC WOULD SELL OUT IN SECONDS, like the first 2 shows did.NYC even had a SECOND 10c presale the demand was so high.This has nothing to do with who is better or shit like that.Bostons a great town.I go there all the time from NYC and consume many a Sam Adams. :D .... Maybe they could sneek in a Philly gig???...Since the band did play 4 SOLD OUT SHOWS in Philly last October.I would deff make the trip again to Philly ,from NYC, as I did for Philly 2......Peace

Only 3 shows in Philly sold out, one didn't sell tix behind the stage, and I would expect TD garden would sell out ten times over if they were closing the Garden (well, maybe not the Garden, but a venue that mattered to Bostonians :lol: ). I really think everyone is making too big a deal over crappy behind the stage seats. If you look at Cleveland, there's great seats in the 100s still available.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    It's Newark. Ugh.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • EDDMB wrote:
    petrocs wrote:

like LBA said...they didn't sell out all 4 shows in Philly and the first show they didn't sell tickets behind the stage...and you know damn fucking well most of the people going to the MSG shows are not even from NY...just like 90% of the people @ the spectrum shows were people who weren't from Philly.
  • EDDMBEDDMB Posts: 117
    EDDMB wrote:
    petrocs wrote:

like LBA said...they didn't sell out all 4 shows in Philly and the first show they didn't sell tickets behind the stage...and you know damn fucking well most of the people going to the MSG shows are not even from NY...just like 90% of the people @ the spectrum shows were people who weren't from Philly.
    I dont know where fans are coming from,and I could really give a shit.Im from NYC. :D Fact is,the band sold out the 2 shows at MSG.Like I said,I love going to Boston and Im shocked the 1 gig is not sold out.Im sure the band are as well.That being said,Im sure all who wanted tix from New England are going to either the Ct or Boston gig.Hartford is not sold either.Why is that??? How the hell do I know. The band are very popular in New England.But the 2 gigs are not sold out.I drove to Philly,and sat behind the stage.Turned out,the 10.28 show was game 1 of the World Series.Yanks vs Phillies..That was crazy,but I did miss game 1.But saw a great band in PJ.Listen,its not a whos better thing..just a fact...Enjoy your 2 shows in New England......Peace. :)
    1994 - Paramount - NY - 04.17
    1996 - Randalls Island,NY - 09.29
    1998 - MSG - 09.11
    2000 - Forum - Milan ,IT - 06.22
    2000 - Jones Beach,NY - 08.23, 24 & 25
    2003 - Nassau Coliseum,NY - 04.30
    2003 - MSG - 07.08 & 09
    2005 - Spectrum,PA -10.03
    2006 - Continental Arena,NJ - 06.03
    2006 - Olympic - Barcelona,Spain - 09.01
    2008 - MSG -NY,NY - 06.24 & 25
    2009 - Spectrum-Philadelphia,PA- 10.28 & 30
    2010 - Prudential Center,NJ - 05.18
    2010 - MSG - NY,NY - 05.20 & 21
    2011 - Beacon Theater,NYC - 06.22 (EV)
    2012 - M.E.N Arena - Manchester - 06.21
    2012 - Isle Of Wright Festival - England - 06.23
    2013 - Barclays Center , Bklyn NY - 10.18 & 19
    2016 - BB&T - Ft Lauderdale , FL - 04.08
    2016 - American Airlines Arena - Miami ,FL - 04.09
    2016 - Amalie Arena - Tampa ,FL - 04.11
    2016 - MSG - NY,NY - 05.01& 02
  • BlahBlah Posts: 469
    petrocs wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

~ Only people FROM Boston ever thought they were ever in the running. It's not even remotely close, Philly by far and away has the greatest fan base. This comes from a girl who has never even been to Philly. I think the message board has a big posting population from Boston but that's it. However I am surprised 1 show couldn't sell out. On the Pearl Jam fan front Boston is a Pinto to Philly's Rolls Royce. ( I don't mean that meanly just crazy for Pearl Jam wise.) ~

~ Just listened to the demo going around of a song titled Cigarette Song. I love you Pearl Jam. ~
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,834
    Considering the first show didn't sell out yet, I'm not so sure it would have been 100% happening regardless of the playoffs. If it were strictly playoff related, why would they have been guaranteed the first date?
    I agree with this
    the arenas know the proposed playoff schedules in advance and can book certain dates
    they dont shut down their operations just because a team MAY go farther in the playoffs

this date was announced because the demand for another NYC metro show is strong
    boston, apparently, not so strong

and to all of you debating the demand in different cities
    two words: population density
    really its just a numbers game

and you cant really compare the philly 09 shows to anything because those were the only east coast shows
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Oh No! They'll never play Boston again because they couldn't sell seats behind the stage. :o

:lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • petrocs wrote:

~ Only people FROM Boston ever thought they were ever in the running. It's not even remotely close, Philly by far and away has the greatest fan base. This comes from a girl who has never even been to Philly. I think the message board has a big posting population from Boston but that's it. However I am surprised 1 show couldn't sell out. On the Pearl Jam fan front Boston is a Pinto to Philly's Rolls Royce. ( I don't mean that meanly just crazy for Pearl Jam wise.) ~

~ Just listened to the demo going around of a song titled Cigarette Song. I love you Pearl Jam. ~

:lol::lol::lol: yeah.....OK....are you blonde or just trying to be funny??? Philly is a fucking beat up station wagon to Bostons Bentley!!

& Boston is into ROCK!!!...maybe they didn't sellout because Backspacer is a fucking pop album. :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    Hey...TBD finally put out! :lol::lol::lol:

:mrgreen: Good luck with tickets everyone.
  • petrocs wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: yeah.....OK....are you blonde or just trying to be funny??? Philly is a fucking beat up station wagon to Bostons Bentley!!

& Boston is into ROCK!!!...maybe they didn't sellout because Backspacer is a fucking pop album. :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol:

both city suck compared to vegas

rumor is pearl jam next west coast tour, they are signing a deal with mgm and playing there 20 nights over a 2 month period :lol: