Fri, 4/23: PJ Tribute NO CODE Rocks Hoboken!

2»

Comments

• GREAT show fellas!! was cool to see Randy joining in on vocals on "Just Breathe". also took me by surprise with "Sad"(i was hoping to hear that at Sully Hall). trip from Da Bronx was well worth it plus i saved money on the PATH before the fare increase haha!! very good setlist and hearing "Nothing As it Seems" as an opener was awesome.i will come back to the Whiskey in June for sure, maybe even check out that New Brunswick show. well, next stop is Hartford...3 WEEKS!!!!! :thumbup: :D
    Once again, SV10 has done No Code the favor of posting a review (in electric blue, no less) and shamed me for slacking in the process (I keed!). The full set list was as follows:

2010/04/23 – Whiskey Bar, Hoboken, NJ

Set
    Nothing As It Seems
    Why Go
    Corduroy
    Insignificance
    Even Flow
    Given to Fly
    Better Man
    I Am Mine
    Just Breathe
    State of Love and Trust
    Rearviewmirror
    Sad
    Do the Evolution
    Small Town
    Animal
    Alive
    Rockin’ in the Free World [with Angelo of SCHISM and Jamie of THE FIFTH]
    Baba O’Riley

Deleted
    Black

Cheers to SV10, RGarabed21, big hig, TJW98 and any other Ten Clubber who might've joined us for another rockin' night in Hoboken. Special mention to Curvature and her sidekick Dee for their unauthorized commemoration of my top-secret birthday. I truly appreciated the ladies' kindhearted gesture despite my protestations.

Hope to see many you again when we return to Whiskey in 7 short weeks. In the meanwhile, the boys and I are off to see what the fuss is about (Habit-style) with that "other" band at The Rock and at The Garden.
  • You should be thanking your band mates as well. From what I recall, they were the ones singing :)
  • Curvature wrote:
    You should be thanking your band mates as well. From what I recall, they were the ones singing :)
    Precisely why I didn't include them. They'd have the same reaction toward any attempts to play a musical instrument on my part.