I Just Found.....

Longest RoadLongest Road Posts: 264
edited April 2010 in The Porch
A cassette copy of No Code in my attic. I was looking through some old boxes from high school and came across a cassette copy of No Code. It has the silly little book with it and everything. Now I am going to spend the rest of the day listening to it on CD, then vinyl, then tape. I don't know why i got soooooo excited about this, but I did, so I thought I would share!
On the subject of finding long lost PJ stuff in the attic, has anyone else stumbled across PJ stuff they didn't know they had???
CANT WAIT FOR MSG
I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BH94718 wrote:
    A cassette copy of No Code in my attic. I was looking through some old boxes from high school and came across a cassette copy of No Code. It has the silly little book with it and everything. Now I am going to spend the rest of the day listening to it on CD, then vinyl, then tape. I don't know why i got soooooo excited about this, but I did, so I thought I would share!
    On the subject of finding long lost PJ stuff in the attic, has anyone else stumbled across PJ stuff they didn't know they had???
    CANT WAIT FOR MSG

That's really exciting :thumbup: I'm a little jealous to be honest with you. Enjoy and I hope the tape player doesnt eat your cassette!
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    BH94718 wrote:
    CANT WAIT FOR MSG
    Probably because its 4:20 and No Code is Pearl Jam's best smoking album
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • BH94718 wrote:
    CANT WAIT FOR MSG

yes sir! right next to Binaural!

grandmas jam...you and i are gonna get along just swell! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

we gotta meet up & match out in Hartford! 8-)
    BH94718 wrote:
    CANT WAIT FOR MSG

yes sir! right next to Binaural!

grandmas jam...you and i are gonna get along just swell! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

we gotta meet up & match out in Hartford! 8-)
    Absolutely, what was your kill this morning? I took down a Mrs. Butterfield's brownie....didn't want to go into work reeeeeeeeeeking
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol: reeeeeeeking :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Absolutely, what was your kill this morning? I took down a Mrs. Butterfield's brownie....didn't want to go into work reeeeeeeeeeking

just a glass bowl of heaven....with an after shave mask. :mrgreen:
    with an after shave mask. :mrgreen:
    noooo, they donty make these.....really? i mean ive heard of lip balm, lollipop.....but shaving cream?