anyone know why klausen's ARTILLERY site is down?

2»

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    demetrios wrote:
    psst .. did any other old vintage poster go up for sale?
    aka ottawa '05 & portland '06 perhaps!

I looked through I think every page and didn't see anything. I'm still trying to find a cloak & veil.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    I got both... Easy as pie. Wanted the no-no and figured it was only $30 for SG so why not?

No older ones that I noticed D, but I only went back looking for ones I wanted... Didn't check the Ottawa 05 cause I already have that one... Figured anything past 2007 is a stretch at this point.

And good job telling PJ's number one flipper about this sale guys!!!! :p
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,409
    Ok wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    I hate new released posters/goods that go up seconds into the sale using PayPal. Why can't they use cc payment's first, then hour's after the sale take PayPal? Sucks when you get many white screen of death pages & return emails that the items were already sold out, when you think you already scored cause you got a confirmation email back that you scored.

I know, totally agree. I wouldn't know where to start in setting up a checkout system on a website, but however Bk has done it seems to work a million times better than emek,slater,mccarthy,stout, etc. why does it have to be so hard? :D

Plus PayPal has these added fees. It's awesome using credit cards. You can built credit; received reward points towards flying & buying goodies. Using PayPal, you loose a few bucks here & there a month cause of stupid fees. Why make the customer go through many steps & get added charges to purchase something, while with a credit card, your add to cart, process, DONE! I wonder what new thing will be next after PayPal.
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    Soundgarden's website has the posters for sale as well.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Soundgarden's website has the posters for sale as well.

$25 bucks. SOUNDGARDEN SHOWBOX 4/16/10 POSTER. DESIGNED BY BRAD KLAUSEN. LIMIT OF 1 PER CUSTOMER. MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY. SHIPPING IS $7.50 US/ $11.00 INT.

Say's the product is out of stock!
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    They must have more, I just grabbed one for my cart...
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    I missed Brad's email but got the twitter from SG and managed to get one from their site. I wonder if they're the same as Brad's (i.e. metallic, S&N)? Hope so, but if not, no worries, plus a lot cheaper than the Artillery one which I guess would have the usual $30 international shipping.
    billyruff wrote:
    They must have more, I just grabbed one for my cart...

Ah, did a few refreshes, it's available! Hot damn! :shock: Imagine each time BK releases a new Pearl Jam poster signed & numbered, 10club will have up for sale it's unsigned & unnumbered print?
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    ugh...I wanted one of the soundgarden posters but got caught up at work and forgot all about the sale.
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    bazzer wrote:
    I missed Brad's email but got the twitter from SG and managed to get one from their site. I wonder if they're the same as Brad's (i.e. metallic, S&N)? Hope so, but if not, no worries, plus a lot cheaper than the Artillery one which I guess would have the usual $30 international shipping.

My guess would be that the one on SG's site is NOT signed/numbered.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    bazzer wrote:

For both Soundgarden & Dock's No No from BK, it came up to only $23.40 for shipping. Not bad for 2 posters sent to Canada. The Soundgarden print from soundgardenworld is the same as 10club's shipping cost. One poster, 11 bucks shipping.
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    demetrios wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

For both Soundgarden & Dock's No No from BK, it came up to only $23.40 for shipping. Not bad for 2 posters sent to Canada. The Soundgarden print from soundgardenworld is the same as 10club's shipping cost. One poster, 11 bucks shipping.

Yea we keep the postal service in business....
    billyruff wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

Yea we keep the postal service in business....

Hell yeah! 8-)