People picking their nose in public and personal space...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Tonight whilst waiting to see a doctor this guy sitting opposite me in the waiting room was picking his nose and then looking at a nose hair he had on his finger before flicking it off onto the floor.
Nothing worse than your appointment being over one hour late, you feeling like shit, and then watching this pig do this in front of you.
Oh and this old lady was encroaching on my personal space, she was sitting to my side facing the opposite direction to me, felt like saying please sit back in your seat instead of leaning into my space!
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Filthy melbourne-ians :D Don't have any problems like that in marvellous brisbane..... ;)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Melburnians ;)

We are colourful characters down south.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    matt_baker wrote:
    Filthy melbourne-ians :D Don't have any problems like that in marvellous brisbane..... ;)

NOOOOOOOOOO I thought not until a couple of weeks ago whilst taking my 5yo to the doctor, and a feral mother was there with her 14yo son and told him if he didn't stop he was doing she was going to "kick him fair in the fucken nuts" :o ......nice. Love the "clientel" that we have been exposed to since our doctors amalgamated with another surgery. :roll:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Nothing worse than your appointment being over one hour late, you feeling like shit, and then watching this pig do this in front of you.

there a lot of things worse than that... i can think of 18 things right now and 17 of them involve donkeys.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    dunkman wrote:

there a lot of things worse than that... i can think of 18 things right now and 17 of them involve donkeys.

As long as they don't pick their noses and encroach on my personal space I don't mind them.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    At least he flicked it and didn't just give it a bit of a chew.
    dunkman wrote:

As long as they don't pick their noses and encroach on my personal space I don't mind them.

clearly you have no comprehension of what's going through my mind, but its a fucktruck worse than a bogey and a touchy feely octogenarian. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm. The things some people do for fun???!!! :shock: ;):lol:
    dunkman wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm. The things some people do for fun???!!! :shock: ;):lol:

well i never said it was for fun... but whatever floats your canoe. ;)
    [quote=
    well i never said it was f fun... but whatever floats your canoe. ;)[/quote]

You are a sad, strange little man ;)
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,474
    I guess it could be worse.....

We could have a thread devoted to Panty Shields.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Now there's an idea .... :think:
    Claireack wrote:

Hey I know a story about incontinence pads...it happened to a friend of mine..... :lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    nasty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VaP1HB7Vew
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT2AzrawHpY

sure some nasty little kids pick their noses and eat it.
    kids are goofy like that.
    but adults who pick their boogers and eat them are some nasty fuckers.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Claireack wrote:

Hey I know a story about incontinence pads...it happened to a friend of mine..... :lol:

i know that story... i pissed myself laughing when i heard it.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i cant stand people invading my personal space. when im standing in a queue and ive allowed a nice gap in front me and then the person behind me decides to stand so close to me i cant even turn around without kissing them. whats up with that??
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    i cant stand people invading my personal space. when im standing in a queue and ive allowed a nice gap in front me and then the person behind me decides to stand so close to me i cant even turn around without kissing them. whats up with that??

They obviously have a death wish! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Claireack wrote:

A friend of mine was in Rome, she set off wearing a panty shield, wandered round the city, stopped around lunchtime for something to eat, went for a pee - no panty shield. Some poor Italian probably had it stuck to their shoe.
    Claireack wrote:
    A friend of mine was in Rome, she set off wearing a panty shield, wandered round the city, stopped around lunchtime for something to eat, went for a pee - no panty shield. Some poor Italian probably had it stuck to their shoe.

poor bloody ar(sole) ... :oops:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Claireack wrote:

Or, think of the poor sap behind her on the street that saw it fall out!! He or she probably didn't feel like saying "Hey, you dropped your..." :shock: :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Or, think of the poor sap behind her on the street that saw it fall out!! He or she probably didn't feel like saying "Hey, you dropped your..." :shock: :D

:lol: Never thought of that!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Claireack wrote:
    justam wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: Never thought of that!
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    dunkman wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

poor bloody ar(sole) ... :oops:

Well the friend of mine works for a chain of optometrists and the first week at a new store, where the population is largely over 65yo, he saw an odd looking object on the floor and went to pick it up. Until other staff let out shrieks of horror and informed that they had a customer who reguarly came in and after they had exited always left a little calling card! :shock: Ewwww