Need your advice about tenclub tickets

superfred77superfred77 Posts: 17
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hi,
:cry:
I've just learned that I couldn't go to the London show this summer and I bought a couple of ten club tickets for this show.
I know that they don't refund the tickets...
Have you ever been in this situation ? Because I want to know how can I do ? Is it possible to exchange them with some PJ merchandise or something else ?

Thanx !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    contact 10c,maybe they can help u.with another way..im sorry u cant go to the shows
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thanx for the answer Dimitri, fortunately i can go to the others...

I contact them, they told me that they can't do anything for me but they wanted me to confirm that I can't go to this show...i found it weird, it's like if they want to book the tickets for someone else
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i'd say that's exactly what they wanted to do. that sucks dude.
  • there have been tickets put on for gigs closer to the date before i'm sure... your probably not the only person who cant make it and they are trying to get a number of tickets together to put back up on here at a later date!
    Sorry you cant make it. what other shows are you attending?
    Thanx for the answer Dimitri, fortunately i can go to the others...

I contact them, they told me that they can't do anything for me but they wanted me to confirm that I can't go to this show...i found it weird, it's like if they want to book the tickets for someone else
    so if they do that isnt ok with u?if u confirm that they will refund u?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • there have been tickets put on for gigs closer to the date before i'm sure... your probably not the only person who cant make it and they are trying to get a number of tickets together to put back up on here at a later date!

I'm going to Dublin, Belfast, Arras and Werchter

No, basically, they told me in the mail "We can't refund you (...) Can you confirm us that you are not coming to the show ?"

Strange huh ?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,926
    there have been tickets put on for gigs closer to the date before i'm sure... your probably not the only person who cant make it and they are trying to get a number of tickets together to put back up on here at a later date!

I'm going to Dublin, Belfast, Arras and Werchter

No, basically, they told me in the mail "We can't refund you (...) Can you confirm us that you are not coming to the show ?"

Strange huh ?
    could be someone with a TC# higher than yours gets the seats alloted to you. And thiers go into public pool day of?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    mickeyrat wrote:
    could be someone with a TC# higher than yours gets the seats alloted to you. And thiers go into public pool day of?

Nah Euro 10c tickets are GA standing mainly ... and definitely all London tickets are GA standing
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    That sucks. Are you able to sell them ?

There are no allocated seats for London Hyde Park. Its a festival!

Its not even sold out. People selling tickets for this on ebay and losing money!

A few weeks ago 2 tickets were sold for 66 pounds on ebay. If i would have known I would have waited to buy tickets from there.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    This is why 10c have emails.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,904

Strange huh ?

once you confirm to 10C that you can't attend a show, your tickets are forfeited.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    once you confirm to 10C that you can't attend a show, your tickets are forfeited.

Does that mean they can sell the same tickets twice ?
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    there have been tickets put on for gigs closer to the date before i'm sure... your probably not the only person who cant make it and they are trying to get a number of tickets together to put back up on here at a later date!

They have never sold tickets again after the presale is over.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    Pontikas wrote:

Does that mean they can sell the same tickets twice ?

I think so, and if it's true, it's BS. Only way they should be able to do this is to offer the original buyer a full refund.
    RockMama wrote:

They have never sold tickets again after the presale is over.
    they did it with belfast already.they add seated tickets after weeks the presale over
    i think the best is that they allowed u to pass it to another member,10c communicate to both and after the new pay for them,they refund to the 1st member..i understand all want 10c do the best for the fans,but still they are a company,,what happen if the half people deside not to go to the show?and ask refund..
    the member buy tix from presale block another member for buy them . i think the best is that will give u the chance if u not go to a show for a reason,u have the responsibility to find a 10c member to want it and then both members communicate to 10c ,or another idea is a waiting list,so they play it like that..people go on waiting list and they ones want to cancel tix,can do it like 1 month before the show , and the people from waiting list get them
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,834
    well Ive heard that you could give your id to a trusted friend that can go and that he could pick up the tickets
    wearing a hat and glasses ;)

thats just masturbatory speculation though ;)
    With venues like Hyde park its totally useless to get 10C tickets. At least when you get tickets from ticketmaster or any other agency you can sell them if you cant go.
  • You're right...

If I had known... :cry:

Anyway, thanks for the answers !
    You're right...

10c tix have early enrty to hide park,contact 10c with all your questions,what happen to the tix?if they sell them again,or what ever u want.they will help u,they always do :)
  • You're right...

10c tix have early entry to hide park,contact 10c with all your questions,what happen to the tix?if they sell them again,or what ever u want.they will help u,they always do :)

I hope so ! I've asked them, waiting for their answer...
    10c tix have early enrty to hide park,contact 10c with all your questions,what happen to the tix?if they sell them again,or what ever u want.they will help u,they always do

Early entry doesnt offer any benefits at Hyde park
    Pontikas wrote:
    10c tix have early enrty to hide park,contact 10c with all your questions,what happen to the tix?if they sell them again,or what ever u want.they will help u,they always do

Early entry doesnt offer any benefits at Hyde park
    we will see that at 25th June..if u want to go earlier than public tix,so close to the stage u can do it only with 10c tix and thats a fact..
    its a festival. do you really wanna go in and wait by the stage for 10 hours until pearl jam start playing ?
    Pontikas wrote:
    its a festival. do you really wanna go in and wait by the stage for 10 hours until pearl jam start playing ?
    im a freak,and im not alone out there.. :D
    but ill not go early in this one,there are 10 gigs im going to see pj ,i already know in which one ill go early.. :D
    not in london.. ;)
  • You're right...

10c tix have early entry to hide park,contact 10c with all your questions,what happen to the tix?if they sell them again,or what ever u want.they will help u,they always do :)

I hope so ! I've asked them, waiting for their answer...

:(
    So, they told me that they can't do anything, and they want me to confirm I'm not going because they won't send the tickets to the organization of the festival....and they told me that they can't change the name on the tickets.
    Pfff, what a mess