Carl Williams dead!

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Wow.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    carl williams. sounds like one of those melbourne criminals. 8-)

edit: just googled.. oops it is. thought it was that guy from the rocky film.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165

:lol:

Criminals in Melbourne are not known as criminals, they are known as 'colourful characters' 8-)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

Criminals in Melbourne are not known as criminals, they are known as 'colourful characters' 8-)

of course they are.

'looks like if you live by the sword you die by the sword. condolescences to his kids though.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

Masterchef promo on top of his photo, you'd think he was a contestant that died in a kitchen mishap!
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    That's a shame. . . I really liked that one song he did. . . Kung-Fu Fighting.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • superj72superj72 Posts: 135
    At least Billy Dee Williams is still alive.

i think...

Just picture Lando kickin' back with a Colt 45!
  • he supplied most of melbourne with xtc :twisted:
    he supplied most of melbourne with xtc :twisted:

senses working overtime.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CazzaBGirlCazzaBGirl Posts: 234

:roll: and a murderer ....what goes around comes around!!!
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • :roll: and a murderer ....what goes around comes around!!![/quote]

true

senses working overtime.

nice one :lol:
    Derryn Hinch vs Carl Williams on 3AW Radio 2004

http://www.3aw.com.au/displayPopUpPlaye ... tocarl.mp3
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Did anyone think he would walk out of jail at the end of his sentence? REALLY???
    Seriously, no matter isolated he was from the general population, it was only going to be a matter of time before someone got to him. Ch9 is pumping it tonight and later in the week too. CW this and that, admittedly I am watching one CW show right now, but I have always had an interest i this sort of stuff. Not interest as in, I would like to do that, but more interest in the capabilities of people and what drives them to commit such acts. Criminolgy and criminal justice is a pretty interesting thing.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Big Drop wrote:
    That's a shame. . . I really liked that one song he did. . . Kung-Fu Fighting.
    :lol: Well I thought it was funny.

Then again what a dreadful way to die. What's the matter with this world?
    Did anyone think he would walk out of jail at the end of his sentence? REALLY???
    Seriously, no matter isolated he was from the general population, it was only going to be a matter of time before someone got to him. Ch9 is pumping it tonight and later in the week too. CW this and that, admittedly I am watching one CW show right now, but I have always had an interest i this sort of stuff. Not interest as in, I would like to do that, but more interest in the capabilities of people and what drives them to commit such acts. Criminolgy and criminal justice is a pretty interesting thing.

lol I just watched the ch 9 doco, lol @ Bobo from Fat Pizza playing the part of Mick Gatto :lol::lol::lol:

lol I just watched the ch 9 doco, lol @ Bobo from Fat Pizza playing the part of Mick Gatto :lol::lol::lol:

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...so unconvincing that one! I just wanted to laugh at him :?
    Yeah he looked like he was going to burst out laughing, and he looks nothing like the real Mick :lol:
    Yeah he looked like he was going to burst out laughing, and he looks nothing like the real Mick :lol:

Oh and the guy they had doing the role of CW.....funny as too! Gyton Grantley did such a good job of that role on Underbelly. And has trimmed down so well too, quite a nice looking specimen I must say! :D
    I missed tv during the news as I was busy watching some feral pick his nose at the doctors.
    But to show a one hour ch9 news bulletin on him is a joke.
    Making him out to be some kind of hero.
    :roll:
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Actually having no idea who he was I've now read what this guy was all about. Good riddance to the fucker!
    What I've learned from this is that exercise bikes do kill people!
    What I've learned from this is that exercise bikes do kill people!

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

well, technically you're ALL criminals down there ... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

Not me ;)
    My ancestors ain't from the UK/Ireland :P
    so all day theyv been shwoing carls daughters face on the telly and now they decide to hide it. :roll:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    dunkman wrote:

ooohhhh...says he who has evil thoughts about what he would like to have/have done to a certain red haired singer...oh what's his name again...Mick somebody ??? :lol:
    dunkman wrote:

must be from my mothers scottish side.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    so all day theyv been shwoing carls daughters face on the telly and now they decide to hide it. :roll:

Yeah I noticed that too! How many years has that kid had her face plastered across the media here??? If I were her I would be having my name changed by deed poll.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    dunkman wrote:

Yep and our sentence..... a life time of Paradise.

As for Carl Williams. A bit of a shock, but man he was a nasty piece of work, and he had it coming. I loved on underbelly how he would say 'he's a sphincter, that's a fancy name for an arsehole'
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    pjfan31 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Yep and our sentence..... a life time of Paradise.

and yet you need jails in paradise? ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.