One song request for Bristow show for my father

Satans Red MosquitoSatans Red Mosquito Posts: 763
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey 10c, I don't know if anybody remembers my story from last year: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108375&start=0&hilit=please+pray+for+my+father

I doing one of these stupid song requests for show but, I have had a hard time dealing with my father passing away, because he was like my best friend, and losing my mother 4 years prior, it has taken a toll on me. I remember getting the news about my father right when me and my girlfriend walked into the United Center on the 24th of last year, and I can still remember my father calling me right before going into surgery, and I was in the back of a taxi cab racing back to our hotel to get packed up to leave, and I remember my last words to him was "I love you, dad". Its hard holding back the tears just thinking about it. I never got to speak to him again. My girlfriend and I are going to the Bristow, VA show on May 13 which is my birthday, and I'd give anything if the band would please play "Release". I know it wouldn't change anything, but it would bring some closure. I also ask them to play this, because this is my girlfriend's favorite song, and I want to make up for ruining our trip to Chicago and having to make her help me drive 8 hours back home til 4 in the morning. She is the only thing that kept me going, and I would love to do nothing more than try to make up for it to her, by letting her hear her favorite song. We started dating, because of Pearl Jam. She loved how Eddie looked in Storytellers, and loved his voice. It was love from there. Please help me Kat, but I understand if you can't. - Marshall from Nashville

P.S. Thanks for all you guys that responded last year, because it really showed I had some caring brothers and sisters on this board.
Shows Attended
2008 - Bonnaroo
2009 - Chicago 1
2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
2012 - Music Midtown Festival
2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump, just trying to keep it on the front page.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1