Columbus Hotels

airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Do you guys know which hotels are best to stay at in Columbus?

Thank you in advance
Hail To the Victors
I refer to those in front...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127021

I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency, easily a drunk stumble to the bars and arena. Pretty decent place, I was there last month for a bachelor party.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    priceline is your friend

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127021
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,930
    Hyatt Regency, The Druiry, Hampton Inn, Courtyard by Marriot are within a few blocks of the arena. A bit further is The Westin( Great Southern) about 10 blocks or so. Many fans coming in are staying at The Westin.

The Courtyard is across the street from our local YMCA. Where some of our "finest" citizens reside. If you stay there be on guard. haven't ever heard of anything happening but you never know.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14