Comments

• cleveland baby 8-)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • In Boston and in the evning riding in a car on our way to NY for MSG 1 show 8-):D
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Anyone think Newark, NJ a possibility? Brand new arena. Maybe waiting to see if the Devils lose the Flyers series?
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    My honest opinion is that it will not be a large venue. It is too late to sell out anyplace of significant size. We are definitely talking about a Letterman type show at this point. Small theater, maybe a club, or another NYC venue.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    BlackCrowe wrote:
    Anyone think Newark, NJ a possibility?
    We can only wish
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • MalMal Posts: 74
    Mal wrote:
    A Celtics playoff game is tentatively set for 5/18 so I highly doubt another Boston show will be announced unless they are willing to play another venue besides the TD Garden. :cry: So on 5/18 I'll be reminiscing about the 5/17 Boston show while packing for my trip to NYC for the Madison Square Garden shows.

Just curious where you see this. The playoff schedule is only set up until May 1st for the Celtics. The Bruins are still in the playoffs. I don't see anything "tentatively" set.

check out the link below: It says the Celtics would play at 6 p.m. on 5/18 if they are still in the playoffs.

http://www.aceticket.com/boston_celtics_playoffs_round_3_home_game_1_%28if_necessary-date_may_change_5-18/event/946577/

Ohhhh Aceticket told you. lol Thats a stretch. Alot has to happen for the Celtics to be hosting Game 1 at home in round 3.

Boston Celtics Playoffs Round 3 Home Game 1 (If Necessary-Date May Change) 5/18
    Tuesday, 5/18/2010, 6:00pm at TD Garden (Basketball), Boston, MA
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,409
    8 am - 5 pm @ work. Then watch the Boston Bruins on CBC @ 8 pm.
  • [

Just curious where you see this. The playoff schedule is only set up until May 1st for the Celtics. The Bruins are still in the playoffs. I don't see anything "tentatively" set.[/quote][/quote]

check out the link below: It says the Celtics would play at 6 p.m. on 5/18 if they are still in the playoffs.

http://www.aceticket.com/boston_celtics_playoffs_round_3_home_game_1_%28if_necessary-date_may_change_5-18/event/946577/

grow up boston celtics in the 3rd round i will die laughing :lol::lol:

both teams will be gone by then boston bruins have a better shot to last longer, cause they can beat buffalo in this series, but they arep robably done if they play pitt in the 2nd round.
    and celtics will beatm iami but lose in the semi round

the garden in boston should not have anything scheduled on may 18th cause it high probability that neither team will make it very far this year. according to las vegas :lol: and they are pretty smart over there

Ohhhh Aceticket told you. lol Thats a stretch. Alot has to happen for the Celtics to be hosting Game 1 at home in round 3.
  • if i was pearl jam and really wanted to play a 2nd night in boston at the venue, couldnt they put the venue on backhold or something like that, so then if there is no game, they get first crack at the arena that day? im sure the arena rather have an event go on to make money rather than nothing happen. and if pearl jam doesnt play on the 18th, i doubt anything will be in that arena that night.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    NoCode416 wrote:
    I'll be in Cancun. Woot woot.

nice....i'm leaving for there wed. morning
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    TBD should be at the DCU Center in Worcester.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Sitting in my car waiting to drive into the city.......even though I am not leaving for 6 hours.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~