Anyone from the East going to Cleveland?

AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
edited April 2010 in The Porch
My boyfriend and I are traveling from southern Virginia and wondered if anyone else was going to the show that is from around here or West Virginia, North Carolina....etc
"You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm going from Florida. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    justam wrote:
    I'm going from Florida. :)

NICE!! I'm guessing you're going to take a plane. We're driving there but hopefully we'll get to meet you!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Yes, I'm flying in to Buffalo and driving with friends to Cleveland. I'm going to try to get to the parties if we arrive early enough. (We should.) :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Nay118Nay118 Posts: 4
    I'm traveling from Huntington, West Virginia with a friend. It will be my first show, needless to say I am totally stoked!
    I'm totally stoked too! Did you get fan club seats? I did and I can't WAIT!!!
  • rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    I'm going from NYC
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Deep Creek Lake, Maryland right next to West Virginia.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    driving out from CT here. only 3 weeks to go!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,387
    Headed there from Baltimore...
    Is anyone interested in carpooling maybe? My beau and I are coming from southern Virginia, taking I-81 to 64. We'd love to meet up with another couple or some fellow PJ fans going to the show and share the ride/gas money etc. PM me if you're interested. I think it'd be a fun way to make some new friends!
    BUMP
  • I'm traveling in from Philly for the show and also get to spend Mothers Day with my mom who lives near Cleveland.