Personal Space while in line

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
So today I almost snapped at some lady because she was standing so close to me in line that If I turned around we would be mouth to mouth. What is it with woman (both old and young)? The Fucking line is not gonna get shorter if you stand right on my heals. Anyone else have this issue?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Yup, try standing in line at the post office on tax day for 45 minutes!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    This was at the Christmas Tree Shoppes. Bad enough that I was even there
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    So today I almost snapped at some lady because she was standing so close to me in line that If I turned around we would be mouth to mouth. What is it with woman (both old and young)? The Fucking line is not gonna get shorter if you stand right on my heals. Anyone else have this issue?

maybe it was your horse teeth fa fa fooey :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    release the poison is what you should have told her
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

Maybe bawss

Maybe bawss

bofff im dry lol

ok back to your thread

release it
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

That is so fucking annoying...I'll never figure why people need to stand right on your heels in line. That why I avoid public transit at all cost, especially if the bus get to point where it's standing room only.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Not trying to sound or aiming to be racist here but Indians in Australia are bad.
    I told one guy off, snapped at him whilst at Hungry Jacks.
    He was not standing behind me but next to me at the counter as I was being served and punching in my pin number when paying with my credit card.
    I told him to stand behind I don't want you looking at my pin number.
    :x :roll:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    Not trying to sound or aiming to be racist here but Indians in Australia are bad.
    I told one guy off, snapped at him whilst at Hungry Jacks.
    He was not standing behind me but next to me at the counter as I was being served and punching in my pin number when paying with my credit card.
    I told him to stand behind I don't want you looking at my pin number.
    :x :roll:
    thats just smart on your part. doesn't matter who they are.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    :lol::lol::lol: That wikipedia page is hilarious.

This is an illustration of BabaBooey and his lady friend in line today...
    PerSpa2.png
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    There's this guy at my work, he sneaks up on you and just appears behind you whilst you are at your desk.
    All of a sudden someones talking to you and you don't hear them coming lol.
    He also stands right behind you and towers over you looking down as he speaks to you.
    Wierdo.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    There's this guy at my work, he sneaks up on you and just appears behind you whilst you are at your desk.
    He also stands right behind you and towers over you looking down as he speaks to you.
    Wierdo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKx2Ko6HJc0

:mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    Wierdo.

Pretty sure seinfeld covered every life situation possible.
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    norm wrote:
    Wierdo.

:lol:

That's exactly what I thought of when I read that post!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    Wierdo.

Pretty sure seinfeld covered every life situation possible.

yep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGVSIkEi3mM

tcrn211l.jpg

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Stand with one foot extended back a bit - it keeps people a little away at least because their feet won't get past your heel.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I HATE the people who talk to you from 3 inches away.. and then when you back up, they just get closer again, and repeat this until you are cornered.
    JaneNY wrote:
    Stand with one foot extended back a bit - it keeps people a little away at least because their feet won't get past your heel.
    Um Thanks for the idea, but why should I have to alter my stance for someone I don't know