anyone want a soundgarden 45

2»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    joe2468 wrote:
    cundall23 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    If you find Yeah Yeah Yeah's Skeletons 7" i'll be forever in your debt, too!
    I couldn't find anything here locally! :(

Hey D

sending you a pm about this

i got one for you D

thanks! :)
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,792
    On my way Joe

U ever eat at that Chinese joint
    hing hing

gonna stop after for some lo neon and chicken n broccoli
    they pack that shit in there
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    On my way Joe

U ever eat at that Chinese joint
    hing hing

gonna stop after for some lo neon and chicken n broccoli
    they pack that shit in there

DUDE I KNOW .... i live about 2 mins from there .. i live in lindenhurst.. straight path and sunrise .... you order a quart ...its more like a quart and a half .. the leave the top open and fill it OVER THE LIDS then cover it with SARAN WRAP!!!!!!!!!
    where you from ???
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,792
    I'm from farmingdale..... That place is the shit

picked up soundgarden, Neil young, and the strokes
  • So what is the deal, is loony tunes selling these online after 8 tomorrow (4-18) or do we need to wit til the 23rd like the web site says? Or can we call at 8 tomorrow and pick one up?
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
    So what is the deal, is loony tunes selling these online after 8 tomorrow (4-18) or do we need to wit til the 23rd like the web site says? Or can we call at 8 tomorrow and pick one up?

i'll be honest i dont know .... but like i said when i was there at 7pm eastern time they still had about 50+ soundgarden 45s left ..... im sure they are not going to sell out anytime soon . they even opened up an hour early for VIP looney tunes members at 9am ..they had a line of about 50 people ..my guess is they had 100 of them to sell .....
  • JL144789JL144789 Posts: 25
    Joe - Thanks for the info - called Looney Tunes CD just now and ordered one over
    the phone - So Thanks.

James
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just saw this thread and went on their website and they have the Soundgarden listed for $69.99 :evil: :shock: :(

"Soundgarden – 1 LEFT! Hunted Down Vinyl 7″ $69.99"

I went to two record stores yesterday and couldn't find one :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    joe,if u have any extra,give it to my friend Chime..or ill kick your ass... :twisted: :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I'd love to take one.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    chime wrote:
    Just saw this thread and went on their website and they have the Soundgarden listed for $69.99 :evil: :shock: :(

Check cdwow.ie.

I ordered mine there.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

Check cdwow.ie.

I ordered mine there.
    nothing to do with the thread but i see u here and remember it!!!what happen in the match today!!i saw it!!what happen in the last 10 minutes??wigan kick your ass!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654

Check cdwow.ie.

I ordered mine there.
    nothing to do with the thread but i see u here and remember it!!!what happen in the match today!!i saw it!!what happen in the last 10 minutes??wigan kick your ass!!

Yup, our season is over now. They were terrible. Big changes needed at Arsenal!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    chime wrote:

Check cdwow.ie.

I ordered mine there.

Thanks just got mine.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Check cdwow.ie.

I ordered mine there.
    THANK YOU!

Just ordered 3 of them so IF they come I'll have two extras for people on here who might have missed out.

I emailed Looney Tunes and the guy offered me one for $40. Lovely. I emailed and said I thought the website was a typo and they wouldn't jack up the price 10X in one day for national record store day. :roll:
    drsluggo wrote:
    Check cdwow.ie.

I ordered mine there.
    THANK YOU!

Just ordered 3 of them so IF they come I'll have two extras for people on here who might have missed out.

I emailed Looney Tunes and the guy offered me one for $40. Lovely. I emailed and said I thought the website was a typo and they wouldn't jack up the price 10X in one day for national record store day. :roll:

:shock:

Dont think they are gonna sell out anywhere exactly.
    chime wrote:

Sweet moses! $69.99! I'm kinda surprised with the release of the Hunted Down Vinyl. This store had 100 copies. Other's I heard had 50+ in many US States. Online stores are selling them like amazon.com & cdwow.ie etc.. Isn't there only 3000 made? No wonder many, many local record ma & pa store's didn't get a copy @ their store.
  • The store I went to yesterday got FIVE!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
    not for nothing but im kinda pissed off ..... its a local CIMS record store been around for EVER .. i have been going there for more then 20 years..... and they start to pull this crap with you guys ...im sorry for the trouble you guys went .. i will be passing buy this week and i will give them a piece of my mind ...i never thought he would be like that .. he was always a cool stand up guy ..all about the music .. has alot of bands playing there..thy guy even sells BEER sometimes .....but to jack up the price cause of everyone wanting a copy is just dickish if you ask me ..
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    joe2468 wrote:
    not for nothing but im kinda pissed off ..... its a local CIMS record store been around for EVER .. i have been going there for more then 20 years..... and they start to pull this crap with you guys ...im sorry for the trouble you guys went .. i will be passing buy this week and i will give them a piece of my mind ...i never thought he would be like that .. he was always a cool stand up guy ..all about the music .. has alot of bands playing there..thy guy even sells BEER sometimes .....but to jack up the price cause of everyone wanting a copy is just dickish if you ask me ..
    +1

also the new website is to flashy
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Thanks Thierry :mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D

Just got a dispatch confirmation from cdwow (I used .co.uk but it's all the same thing :P ) ... now with the volconic cloud time to wait and see when it will actually arrive ;)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:

I managed to get one in Kingston but it's for a birthday present. Do you think the cdwow ones are legit? I remember with the latest PJ limited edition, Rough Trade had them on their site but they were really just the plain black ones.
    redrock wrote:
    chime wrote:

I managed to get one in Kingston but it's for a birthday present. Do you think the cdwow ones are legit? I remember with the latest PJ limited edition, Rough Trade had them on their site but they were really just the plain black ones.

I think that was confussion as they were originally meant to be printed on coloured vinyl like the US ones but then the UK ones ended up being 180g black vinyl as all the websites initially had them listed as coloured vinyl.

The Soundgarden there is only meant to be one pressing ... orange vinyl ... so should think it is legit. Won't truly know until arrives though.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    demetrios wrote:
    chime wrote:

Sweet moses! $69.99!

Oddly enough I bought one at $7.99 from them about an hour before they jacked it up. Thankfully I got in under that....
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    chime wrote:

Sweet moses! $69.99!

Oddly enough I bought one at $7.99 from them about an hour before they jacked it up. Thankfully I got in under that....

They've now very kindly :roll: dropped the price

"Soundgarden – 1 LEFT! Hunted Down Vinyl 7″ $59.99 "
    Joe's the man! Got thy Record Story Day package!
    Thanks for the hookup my friend! :D