Looking for a ticket for KC!!!

billybob7088billybob7088 Posts: 114
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I need one ticket. Still single seats on ticketmaster and stubhub but would like to be near my own kind.

Bill
St Pete '92...Orlando '92...St Pete '94...FL '96...WPB 2 '98...WPB 1 '00...Tampa '00... Tampa '03...Kissimmi '04...WPB '08...Tampa '08...Camden 1 '08...KC 10...Clearwater 1 '12 (EV)...Wrigley '13...Tampa '16...Fenway 2 '16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    I need one ticket. Still single seats on ticketmaster and stubhub but would like to be near my own kind.

Bill

Check your pm.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Hope it works out for ya, dude.... I had to clean a humongoid house for my ticket LMAO!! The ceilings are like 20 fucking feet!! It's gorgeous though.. anyhow good luck hope the pm was a good one for ya!! :D:D