Options

Best Bootleg Overall

2»

Comments

• Options
    STT757 wrote:
    Absolutely Atlanta 1994, it was being broadcast live across the country on the radio. I remember listening to it, I will never tire of listening to that show.

Because they were on the radio they put a little extra into the show, also this was about 5-6 months before Vitalogy was released. Betterman was played live at this show for only the third time, Satans Bed was played live for the first time, this was the fourth time Not For You had been played live.

Eddie does a drum solo, being introduced by Dave as "Four feet". A particulary great perfomance of Jeremy with an extended part.

I think Ed dedicates a song to Kurt Cobain, who was recovering from an overdose in Rome.

Really great powerful show, the best pure live Rock performance I've ever heard.

+1!
    "You can't even remember what I'm trying to forget"
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    I'll cheat and say The Gorge box set. Just awesome!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    hatnhamhatnham Oak Ridge, NJ Posts: 35
    The complete MTV unplugged show 1992-03-16. That show made me a fan for life and quality is amazing (probably the best Black ever) and Oceans & RITFW are included.
    4/17/94, 9/29/96, 9/10/98, 8/7/00, 8/24/00, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/1/04, 5/12/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/12/08, 6/27/08, Ed solo 8/5/08, 10/27/09,5/18/10,10/22/13,5/1/16
  • Options
    Atl 94 is by far my fav. However, Boston 4-12-94 was epic as well.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    STT757 wrote:
    Absolutely Atlanta 1994, it was being broadcast live across the country on the radio. I remember listening to it, I will never tire of listening to that show.

I think Ed dedicates a song to Kurt Cobain, who was recovering from an overdose in Rome.

Really great powerful show, the best pure live Rock performance I've ever heard.

Kurt Kobain was missing at this stage. Eddie dedicated GO to Kurt and said 'good luck' before the song started.

Nice post btw and I agree with it all!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Niko80 wrote:
    Kurt Kobain was missing at this stage. Eddie dedicated GO to Kurt and said 'good luck' before the song started.

Nice post btw and I agree with it all!
    I thought he just said 'This is for Kurt'.
    What the fuck is this world?