the official play FUCK ME IN THE BRAIN at Jazzfest!

edited April 2010 in The Porch
why not? :)

this song is in dire need of making a comeback!
Fuck me in my brain
Fuck me in my brain
You fuckin' little cunt
You're drivin' me insane
Fuck me in the brain
Fuck me in the brain
You're drivin' me, drivin' me, insane

Fuck me in my life, hah
You wanted to be my wife
Fuck me in my brain...fuck
Fuck me in the brain

I'm ready for you
I don't believe nothin' even if it's true, no
Fuck me, fuck me in my brain
Fuck me, my ears are open in my brain
Fuck me

You think i care 'bout those emotions you wear
You think i care 'bout the way you wear your veil
You think our love huh
Is so far above

Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
then they can throw shoes at us.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I think this would be amazing, take that punk edge back. I mean Ed is basically just a rocker at heart. More shoes, shoes for my friends....... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    I think this would be amazing, take that punk edge back. I mean Ed is basically just a rocker at heart. More shoes, shoes for my friends....... :mrgreen:
    most definitely.
  • mmmmmmmmm. Don't you get it by now? Your dirt is my fn food.
  • not getting off this easy bump!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mmmmmmmmm. Don't you get it by now? Your dirt is my fn food.
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    yes, they are sure to play what is easily their least musically talented song at a jazz festival.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    yes, they are sure to play what is easily their least musically talented song at a jazz festival.

Seriously. Why would anyone want to hear what isn't even a song? Just because it happened once 17 years ago?
  • yes, they are sure to play what is easily their least musically talented song at a jazz festival.

Seriously. Why would anyone want to hear what isn't even a song? Just because it happened once 17 years ago?

So they can say, "I was there when..." Why else? I personally could do without it. :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • yes, they are sure to play what is easily their least musically talented song at a jazz festival.

So they can say, "I was there when..." Why else? I personally could do without it. :)
    no. because its fucking awesome! a furiously angry, vulgar song like that busted out at a fest made up mostly of soccer moms would be the most awesome thing i can think of. come on Pearl Jam, i know you still have the balls to pull this off!

believe me i couldnt give a damn about getting rarities at shows.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    [quote="MrSmith
    no. because its fucking awesome! a furiously angry, vulgar song like that busted out at a fest made up mostly of soccer moms would be the most awesome thing i can think of. come on Pearl Jam, i know you still have the balls to pull this off!

believe me i couldnt give a damn about getting rarities at shows.[/quote]

Good luck with this
  • MrSmith wrote:

believe me i couldnt give a damn about getting rarities at shows.

Good luck with this

dont worry. it wont happen ;)
  • Ed doesn't have the balls
  • me and Jeff are gonna go to the front gate, and when you guys exit, we're gonna beat shit out of every barefoot person here.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    MrSmith wrote:
    me and Jeff are gonna go to the front gate, and when you guys exit, we're gonna beat shit out of every barefoot person here.

I hereby resign from the boards. You idiot. I'm officially embarrassed to have ever posted here. I am now a troll.
  • MrSmith wrote:
    me and Jeff are gonna go to the front gate, and when you guys exit, we're gonna beat shit out of every barefoot person here.

I hereby resign from the boards. You idiot. I'm officially embarrassed to have ever posted here. I am now a troll.
    not a fan of the song? well, ok then. thanks for bumping the most important thread here before you go.