opening band for KC show

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Ok, so I've heard that the opening band for the KC show is band called Band of Horses.. I've never heard of them. Does anyone know anything about these guys? I'm going to go look them up, but I'd like to hear any personal opinions on the band, thanks guys, you all rock!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    They rock - check out this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=125442&hilit=band+of+horses
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Ok, so I've heard that the opening band for the KC show is band called Band of Horses.. I've never heard of them. Does anyone know anything about these guys? I'm going to go look them up, but I'd like to hear any personal opinions on the band, thanks guys, you all rock!!!!

Start with "Funeral" and "Is There a Ghost." If you like them, check out the albums.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • wow, I'd no sooner got back from looking these guys up and heard that song..( Funeral) And yeah these guys are pretty damned cool.. thanks for your input.. looks like this show is gonna be worth evey hour I spent scrubbing toilets, battling dust bunnies, and giving all the cabinets a good ole Liposuctioning..(I swear that's what it was like..)
  • I'm a big Band of Horses fan and was really pumped to see that they are opening for Pearl Jam. The "Cease to Begin" album is awesome. They should have a new album out soon.