**ISO Hartford 2008 Poster**

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I'm looking for this poster and it was sold out at the show when I went to buy merch. Hartford 2008 was my first PJ show and concert EVER! It was a magical experience that I'll never forget. I really wanted to buy this poster, but the guy said they were all sold out. I was a bit bummed, but not that much since I got a tour T-Shirt and got a hell of a show and a great set list. Who has an extra one or who's willing to part with one? Let me know please!
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this one?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/84161

i got one from bk scratch & dent sale...haven't looked at it since i stored it but i don't remember anything noticeable
  • SO7522SO7522 Posts: 94
    Newch91 wrote:
    I'm looking for this poster and it was sold out at the show when I went to buy merch. Hartford 2008 was my first PJ show and concert EVER! It was a magical experience that I'll never forget. I really wanted to buy this poster, but the guy said they were all sold out. I was a bit bummed, but not that much since I got a tour T-Shirt and got a hell of a show and a great set list. Who has an extra one or who's willing to part with one? Let me know please!

PM sent