Poster People - Advice Please

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I posted this at OTHER MUSIC but maybe I should have posted here.

I purchased a poster at the Record Release Show for THEM CROOKED VULTURES back in November at the Wiltern in LA. Wednesday night I went to see THEM CROOKED VULTURES again here in LA and by some miracle I was able to get the whole band to sign my poster (still can't believe this - I'm shaking a little as I type this-even got a picture with John Paul Jones ). I want to get this poster framed professionaly but I'm totally broke right now (unemployed) and thought about framing it myself. I've framed a few PJ Posters myself that came out ok but really, I don't wanna chance messing this one up. How should I store it until I can get it framed and any ideas on a great framing job - cheap - any leads here in LA?
Thanks in advance for all your help!
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I would say store it flat any place you have space, not in direct sunlight or anything. I would not keep it rolled as roll bends can form.

You can also go here http://www.americanframe.com and frame it yourself, using acid free mats and backing, UV glass, etc. It is usually cheaper for me and I think all my PJ prints have turned out well.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Go out and buy a 15 dollar frame from michaels and put it in there to keep it flat and safe until you can get it professionally done.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Good ideas...........thanks.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........