What's the hardest PJ song you've sang at a Karaoke bar?

Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
edited April 2010 in The Porch
1) Black because of the long notes.

2) Satan's Bed...it's so exhausting but fun!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I don't reccomend Dissident :oops:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    PJ not allowed at karaoke ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    PJ not allowed at karaoke ;)

Have you tried it?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I never have but I would decline such songs as Release, In Hiding, Nothingman, and Smile.

However I would be eager to try Lukin, Leash, Blood, Comatose, or anything else I could butcher and still get a few laughs at my expense.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    youngster wrote:
    I never have but I would decline such songs as Release, In Hiding, Nothingman, and Smile.

However I would be eager to try Lukin, Leash, Blood, Comatose, or anything else I could butcher and still get a few laughs at my expense.
    ill take on release, in hiding, nothingman, and smile for you. maybe ill show up in cleveland and sing them for an audience ;)

ive sang black before, my best song to sing and actually got applauded from a college crowd who only likes the upbeat pop hits
    gndcd402 wrote:
    youngster wrote:

ill take on release, in hiding, nothingman, and smile for you. maybe ill show up in cleveland and sing them for an audience ;)

ive sang black before, my best song to sing and actually got applauded from a college crowd who only likes the upbeat pop hits

Doesn't it feel great to get applause and people coming up to you and saying what a great job you did? It's addicting!
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    Doesn't it feel great to get applause and people coming up to you and saying what a great job you did? It's addicting!
    its only good when its from the ladies ;)

try singing given to fly or corduroy, those are some of my favorites!
    gndcd402 wrote:
    its only good when its from the ladies ;)

try singing given to fly or corduroy, those are some of my favorites!

I lose my voice sometimes after GTF when I do it right. Ladies love it and it's only karaoke...I can't imagine the attention if I was in a real band.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    i sing nothingman a lot by myself............sounds pretty good in my head anyways
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    GO.

i thought my vocal cords would jump out of my body & beat me senseless. but they didn't...and it was fun.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    Animals always a good one when your hammered and sound like shit!! :)
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,