Deep In The OceanDeep In The Ocean Posts: 196
edited April 2010 in The Porch
This video is great....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ3rshXmPNQ

What a performance!!!!!
From Montevideo, Uruguay.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i remember watching that and just smiling because they are so great. You will see much the same reaction in less than 3 weeks in both KC and StL. Maybe I will hit the lottery for the first time.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    :D I agree! Jeez they're good hey? Thank God these fellas all met up at the right time at the right place!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Life Wasted is such an awesome song.
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Thanks for posting this great video great song.

I had for gotten how woderful the lyrics where I rember the first time I herd it I wanted to live it, felt that all over again this time. A little older a little wiser maybe this time I can.

• Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    So I started thinking why have I not listened to this so in so long. I searched my work hard drive which has a much small selection then I have at home and “life wasted” is on a lot of what I have here so I have definitely listened to it in the recent past. For some reason today it struck me again and strong. I find the lyrics so prevalent to my situation, my general mind frame, but it is mine to change and I have tasted a life wasted...

I LOVE THIS BAND
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    I was there...such a good day.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    makes for a much nicer day after watching that, thank you!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Yes that ROCKS! And deepens my new found appreciation for the Avocado album... what a song. Eddie kills it!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • I like the intensity of the performance and how they work in perfection for this song...even letterman felt the energy of this song.

Now that's fine wine 8-)...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,414
    I remembered watching that live. Then wait 2 am or something for the Webcast of the Pearl Jam concert @ the Late Show online. Wish something like that happens again.
  • demetrios wrote:
    I remembered watching that live. Then wait 2 am or something for the Webcast of the Pearl Jam concert @ the Late Show online. Wish something like that happens again.

Me too.....