Send some love for a fellow PJ fan getting married!

edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi!
You're here or around, looking for something to do or anything particularly nice to provide to someone else?
Well...
Here's a fellow Pearl Jam fan getting married this saturday april 17th to the girl of his dreams...
;)
If you feel like sending some love thru the air, or just smiling because ou know LOVE is filling the planet, for a second or for a lifetime, please feel free to chip in!!!

You don't have to stop anything... all we really want, if you're extremely nice to accept this suggestion, is to send us, on your mind, any kind of blessing of good vibe...

Just a moment of your thoughts, a "good luck" said to the screen, anything is appreciated!

Who's to say good intents aren't spread at the speed of sound and through walls, barriers, oceans and aaaaaall the distance in this world?
:)

I'm entering the ceremony under the Given to Fly first chords and after everthing is done we're both (me and her) playing Just Breathe and Unthough Known to the friends attending... Just our way to try to send the message that ALL LOVE should be celebrated and accounted for, and all over the globe!

So, all in all... I guess you're invited to this homage to LOVE too... and if you're a human being able do smile in any way, you're already being celebrated and you're present right here with us too!
:clap:
just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Congratulations :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143
    Best of luck.

The first 50 years are the hardest.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    CONGRATS my fellow Jammer!

My wife and I got married in Hawaii in '06 the week between the PJ show at Blaisdale and the U2/PJ show at Aloha Stadium. So far, only the 1st 3 1/2 years have been difficult! HAHA j/k
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • videotape it and send to us!!!!! Best of luck to you both!!!

from a Canadian in Florida..
    No need to be void,... or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all.....

PJ
    Toronto 2003 · Boston I, 2004 · Kitchener 2005 · London 2005 · Hamilton 2005 · Toronto 2005 · Toronto I, 2006 · Toronto II, 2006 · Mansfield I, 2008 · Mansfield II, 2008 · Philadelphia III, 2009 · Philadelphia IV, 2009 · Cleveland 2010 · *Buffalo 2010* · PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY 2011 · Toronto I, 2011 · Toronto II, 2011 · Hamilton 2011 · London (ON) 2013 · Buffalo 2013 · Toronto I, 2016 · Toronto II, 2016 · Chicago I, 2018 · Chicago II, 2018

EV
    Montreal I, 2008 · Montreal II, 2008 · Albany 2009 · Philadelphia 2011 · Fort Lauderdale I, 2012 · Orlando I, 2012 · Orlando II, 2012
  • Congratulations!!!
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Congratulations and good luck. I hope that the day goes awesomely (is that even a word) and that your lives together are everything you hope and dream them to be. :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My wish for you and your bride is to always put the other first, this will bring more happiness than you can imagine.
    Be patient and supportive and keep a sense of humor, laughing through life is so much more fun.
    If you ever think the grass is greener or think freedom more attractive remember "freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose". Keep your love precious and safe.
    Good luck, Happy Wedding, Happy Life, Happy Memories :D
    I'll be sending blessings your way Saturday, have the time of your lives!
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Good luck with your future together.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    woooo good luck
    toast to love
    now send the vibes back and tell my bf to buy a ring

jk about that part not ready to hitch for a longggg while... ;)
    but i'm with ya on the love thing! :)
    congrats!!!!!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    That's awesome. Congrats...and your choice of songs is exactly what I would have.....although I need to work on a fw things first before I can think of getting married, like finding a man!!! :lol:

But seriously, sending all the happy vibes I can summon and more. :D
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Kevinman wrote:
    Good luck with your future together.

Well hello again Kevinman! lol

Sending lots of love and congrats from Virginia!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    Thanks, everyone!
    :P
    Thats extremely nice of you all!
    All the love right back at you and let's keep the fire burning everlong!
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    Was she looking at your avatar when she said yes?

All the best for a happy,healthy and loving marriage.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    CONGRATULATIONS & BEST WISHES!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Everybody Loves Raymond

Robert: (about his family) I know you, Ray. You wouldn't trade this for anything.
    Ray: I'll trade it all right now for a pack of cigarettes. [edit]
    Ray: You know how when you're sleeping, and you kind of stop breathing? When you're married, there's always someone there to nudge you alive. [edit]
    Okay, this is marriage: You come home, she's there; you eat, she's there; you go to sleep, there. And I know that sounds like a bad thing. But it's not. It's not. Not if it's the right person.

Frank: I would like a minute for rebuttal. [edit]

Seriously though...good luck...and congratulations! I don't know you but I envy the love you have found
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    congrats to you both!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sending lots of positive energy & love your way. :D
  • Congratulations and best of luck! :D
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    sending the two of you smiles and blessings of goodness on your special day
  • edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    Thank you SO MUCH, everyone!
    :P

It was a night to remember forever!
    My wife and I were happier than ever and the PJ songs we played were a total sucess!

I'm sure all of you sending good thoughts were present in some level, and I'm sure the immense amount of love shared that night is all over the air and about to hit each of you in no time!
    :D

Thanks a lot, lets just breathe and keep on filling the air with love 24/7!
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Sounds like you had an awesome day! Congratulations again! All the best for your lives together!!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    edibervan wrote:
    :D
    Thanks a lot, lets just breathe and keep on filling the air with love 24/7!
    never ever forget that love! Life is tough, sometimes marriage too, just never ever forget this commitment to love.
    so glad it was wonderful for you and all those who shared in your special day :D
  • Kahlil Gibran on Love

When love beckons to you, follow him,
    Though his ways are hard and steep.
    And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
    Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
    And when he speaks to you believe in him,
    Though his voice may shatter your dreams
    as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
    Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
    So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
    He threshes you to make you naked.
    He sifts you to free you from your husks.
    He grinds you to whiteness.
    He kneads you until you are pliant;
    And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
    Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
    Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
    Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
    Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
    For love is sufficient unto love.

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."
    And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
    But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
    To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
    To know the pain of too much tenderness.
    To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
    And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
    To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
    To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
    To return home at eventide with gratitude;
    And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

... may your days of love everlasting be truly blest, congratulations!
    10/2/96- Hartford, CT; 9/13/98- Hartford, CT; 9/15/98- Mansfield, MA; 9/4/00- Columbia, MD; 7/8/03- NY, NY; 7/9/03- NY, NY; 9/28/2004- Boston, MA; 5/4/06- NY, NY; 6/14/08- Manchester, TN; 6/27/08- Hartford, CT; 6/30/08- Mansfield, MA; 6/9/09- Albany, NY (Ed solo); 10/31/09- Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10- Hartford, CT; 10/25/13- Hartford, CT