Options

10 Club staff will not spill!!!

EddieWouldKnowEddieWouldKnow Posts: 771
edited February 2008 in The Porch
So I'd like to make my flight reservations to the West Coast....I figured...maybe some nice person at the 10C would be so kind as to answer 1 tiny question.

So I ask....Is there any reason in particular that I should be in Seattle on April 1st?....Cough once for yes and twice for no..........;)

NOTHING!

I think they practice politics when they are not at the 10C....

I ask further.....I know you cant really say anything but ya know....Seattle is really nice in April...should I get there for the first????

Her response.....
There are no shows scheduled for Seattle (yet?)
Our calendar is clear...(dont know what that meant)
You can check out the website for more details to come....ARGH.....:(

I'm more poking fun than complaining......:)

Guess I'll have to buy the flight insurance again!!

peace!
How I choose to feel......is how I am.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    It seems possible to me that they are not announcing all their plans because they DON'T WANT local people to be shut out. And, that's reasonable don't you think?

It's probably painful when a lot of people come from out of town and take over the seats from people who might want to actually hear something in their own city!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    justam wrote:
    It seems possible to me that they are not announcing all their plans because they DON'T WANT local people to be shut out. And, that's reasonable don't you think?

It's probably painful when a lot of people come from out of town and take over the seats from people who might want to actually hear something in their own city!!

Ironic....

much like what happened to us in San Diego. I live 10 minutes from the venue and am currently shut out.

obviously the 10c doesn't care
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    justam wrote:

I think that is reasonable.....however I think it's painful to anyone who really wants to get into any show.

Besides....dont the locals always get first dibs on the showbox...easystreet gig's that pop up?

I think everyone should have the same chance to get into the "secret show"

All I was asking for from the 10C was...Should I make sure Im in Seattle..or are they going to pull a March 28th thing and then all of my flights are blown to hell....ya know?

Again....just poking fun at them :)

I COME IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,480
    justam wrote:

*Cough* Chicago *cough* Vic
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    much like what happened to us in San Diego. I live 10 minutes from the venue and am currently shut out.
    The prime reason I was bummed out when the 2nd show (on the 16th) suddenly disappeared from the TicketBastard listings....
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    You are looking for answers from the Ten Club? You have to understand they do not care about us, they only care if they make the band money. That is their only purpose, generate income for the band. There are so many people that will buy Pearl Jam shit, tickets, shirts, posters, books whatever that customer service is not needed. They run a monopoly on anything Pearl Jam and therefore feel there is no need for communication or proper customer service. End of story...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    The prime reason I was bummed out when the 2nd show (on the 16th) suddenly disappeared from the TicketBastard listings....

The first show didn't even go onsale on ticketmaster yet. You haven't been shut out of anything yet.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    *Cough* Chicago *cough* Vic

A good example. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&