***PJ PLEASE PLAY FREEBIRD FOR DIMITRIS OFFICIAL REQUEST***

veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
edited April 2010 in The Porch
This really had to be done and what better time than my 500th post. There are a handful of members on this board who are always near the front of the queue when it comes to charity donations, helping members with queries about travel, tickets, merchandise and anything people are struggling with. In Europe Dimitris is the man at the front of it. I should point out that many of those attending certain Euro shows this year are only doing so because D has found tickets for them and only he knows the number but I know it's not small and he's still looking. He lives on this board for more hours a day than I do which is a lot. PM's are answered within the hour and he is the most helplful and generous guy on the forums bar none! Please bump this for the big Greek freak and help him achieve his dream of seeing Pearl Jam play Freebird (this has been mentioned by him on the boards for over two years) on the Euro tour which incidentally he would prefer in **Berlin **(I'd prefer Dublin, London or Belfast so I could see his face afterwards.) Please help our friend, and I'll update this with the names of those kind enough to participate. I mean who doesn't want to hear the boot? Thanks for reading. Peace to you all :D

**Edit: I'd love it to be in Berlin now since I've decided to go too and only because the man in question won't shut up about how amazing it was last year!** :mrgreen: On a serious note I'm looking forward to spending the time there with him and all the other fantastic 10c members who will do their best to honour the lost souls from 10 years ago before, during and after the show and I know he often has them in his thoughts.

Thanks to all these beautiful people for their support so far: And double thanks to all the negative souls who choose to disagree with the song choice but just can't help bumping the thread!! :lol:

Fenway Faithful, AtlantaJammer, BeerBaron, RiotZact, asurPRIZEleft, PNuttyJam, release23420, Keeponrockin, samjam, gonzo, DrumMachine89, demitrios, Hawk123, PhillyPhan819, mookiemoochie, allstar340, Joni-Lee, Oxxys, littlewingfridays, ledbetterman4pearljam, goldzepp, ryanevolution, NicolasBrombart, Chrislein, DirtyFrankk, doompony, AnarionKing, edvedd, 71step28, BLACK35, pandora, jamingjamers, neilybabes86, guypjfreak, Ziggystar, jeremy, steky78, PJ_Lukin, 81, Kloddz, jervin007, Claireack, savman, blondieblue227, Pke, gems_n_rhinestones, dottles, sling, CantKeepMeHere, overbends, luke.harvey3, blenderman69, Child Of The 90s, Pearl Jam at Dogwood Campgrounds, Mr. Smith, lastexitlondon, titchinello, ni4979, WhyNotSweden, BigDrop, Vogstar90, OTG92, Sian-of-the-dead, chazz, Davidtrios, wilfmiss, punkmatt, release23420, coachchris, sappy113, shiningstar, Kraven, Black Diamond, your rock song, SarahLou, ko282453, km3910, CorduroyKelly, mickeyrat, giventofly0812, IamMine, Newch91, facepollution, alivegirl, pearl spam, chidoone, theserialthrilla, mawfordinks, DavieB, nuffingman, embrace, Lizard, badbrains, KosmicJelli, puschnije, mookiemoochie16, Brisk, Vicky_Arg,
Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
Post edited by Unknown User on