Iphoners...how do i get photos from my phone to my computer?

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I tried to do this tonight, I have about 40 photos on my iphone that I want to get onto my computer. I messed around with syncing the photos tonight. But I wasn't doing anything. Anyone help me out step by step?
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• __ Posts: 6,651
    I don't have an iPhone, so I could be wrong... but I believe you can just plug it in and open it like a separate drive and drag the pictures onto your computer. That's what I did today with my iPod touch, anyway... and I think I've seen people do this with their iPhones.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    if you have a Mac just open up Iphoto and the phone device will show up on the left hand side and u can inport all ur pics.
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    And if you're having problems with the whole plugging in method, for whatever reason, you could just email yourself the pics using the phone.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    If you have a PC, plug the phone in and just go to My Computer.
    You'll see the drive for the phone.
    Click on that and your pics should be in a folder in there. Drag and drop.

I actually don't have a iPhone (I have a Droid), but all devices like that work the same way. The computer recognizes them as separate drives.
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    If you have Windows, you can also run the Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and it will walk you through the process of pulling pics from the iPhone (which is recognized as a digital camera by Windows, btw).

If you have a Mac, then obviously you wouldn't need to have posted here, because you wouldn't have had any problems. :mrgreen:
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    you could always email the photo to yourself from your iPhone. then when you open up your email on your computer, download & save the photo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    launch iphoto if you have a mac ... you can then d/l onto your library then it will ask if you want to delete them from your phone ...