ticketing question

cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
edited April 2010 in The Porch
This has probably been discussed exhaustively so i apologize ahead of time, but its late for me and i don't feel like searching. When it says that ten club seats will be allocated according to seniority with the exception of rows 1,2,9 and 10, which will be allocated randomly, does that mean those rows are sold to the general public or held out for radio promotion etc., or does it mean they are randomly awarded to ten clubbers? Just curious.
"When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,445
    cornnifer wrote:
    This has probably been discussed exhaustively so i apologize ahead of time, but its late for me and i don't feel like searching. When it says that ten club seats will be allocated according to seniority with the exception of rows 1,2,9 and 10, which will be allocated randomly, does that mean those rows are sold to the general public or held out for radio promotion etc., or does it mean they are randomly awarded to ten clubbers? Just curious.
    10club lottery winners get 1-2-9-10.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....