Breaking news in the 'Burgh

jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
News Flash: Plaxico Burress accidently shoots Santonio Holmes in the leg at a night club causing Mr. Holmes to throw a drink in Ben Roethlisberger's face which caused Mr. Roethlisberger to accidentally grope the nearest waitress. The sound of the shot startled Jeff Reed, causing him to accidentally smash the men's room... towel dispenser, startling Matt Spaeth who then lost control of his bladder.

:o :shock: :lol:
PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As if we pitt fans don't catch enough shit already. Now a days all I do is flash a real version of my avatar.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    How 'bout them Pens? :?
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    I imagine all this shit will be forgotten eventually. Question is...Will Ben still be our quarterback???

Yes, How bout those Pens??? ;)
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I imagine all this shit will be forgotten eventually. Question is...Will Ben still be our quarterback???

Yes, How bout those Pens??? ;)
    no worries rapelessburger will just get a 2 game suspension and he will be back at it in no time.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22