Feel it rising, yea next stop.....

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited April 2010 in The Porch
HARTFORD!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:8-)8-)

just over a month away......7 months since Philly............my 12th show.....sooooooo fucking psyched!!! :D

I hope you fuckers are ready to party when you get to the EAST COAST!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

and if you're already here....get ready to party some more!! :twisted:

(now if they'd only add that extra date in Boston i'd be "complete"!) :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• so i guess i'm the only one looking forward to these show huh...you slug nut bastards! ;):mrgreen::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: i love this guy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • They are playing Hartford?!?

Why didn't I know this? ;)
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    See you in Hartford! :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Come hell or high water, Hartford here we come!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    i am very pumped as well.. lets pound some beers i kno hartford pretty well

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

• ActionJack wrote:

there should be a preparty for us all to meet up at...if not...we will make one! :mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What shows you been to Erik? I wonder if we have ever been in the same building.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    ActionJack wrote:

there should be a preparty for us all to meet up at...if not...we will make one! :mrgreen:
    I think Jack is bar hoping. The preparty should just follow him. Or it should be in my hotel room across the street. I live 20 miles form the venue yet I am still getting a 5 star hotel room?!?!?! Why not? Balling son.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Brisk. wrote:
    What shows you been to Erik? I wonder if we have ever been in the same building.

didn't you say you went to both MSG shows in '08? i was at both...plus both Mansfield shows that year too. :mrgreen:
  • ActionJack wrote:

I think Jack is bar hoping. The preparty should just follow him. Or it should be in my hotel room across the street. I live 20 miles form the venue yet I am still getting a 5 star hotel room?!?!?! Why not? Balling son.

LOL..i'm at the Hilton right around the block from the venue....i like to be within walking distance so i can get torn up!! :mrgreen:
    I hope the marriot doesnt have any quams with smoking excessive amounts of weed in thier hotel
    yess i will def be in on that pre party if it goes down... all i kno is i got shitty ticketmaster seats so im gonna have to get good and wasted somewhere

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I just don't understand why you guys are all excited about seeing Pearl Jam live. I've seen them 15 times and I have to say, they really are nothing special. I'm not really impressed by their tired act.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    ActionJack wrote:
    yess i will def be in on that pre party if it goes down... all i kno is i got shitty ticketmaster seats so im gonna have to get good and wasted somewhere
    jack you should have gotten in with me on the box, we still got one seat left
    I don't think I've ever been inside the Civic Center before. Maybe once for a Celtics preseason game but even that would have been 25 or so years ago. (Holy crap, I'm old.) What is it like for a concert?

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:

didn't you say you went to both MSG shows in '08? i was at both...plus both Mansfield shows that year too. :mrgreen:
    danm i didnt know u then.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    JimmyV wrote:
    I don't think I've ever been inside the Civic Center before. Maybe once for a Celtics preseason game but even that would have been 25 or so years ago. (Holy crap, I'm old.) What is it like for a concert?
    Loud, steep if youre sitting up high, and crazy.

Also, bring cash becuase hter is only one ATM in the hole building and they dont accept card anywhere in the building.
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    GRRRR for stupid flights that don't land until 10pm on Saturday night! I'm so mad I can't go!! :evil: :evil:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
    JimmyV wrote:

Also, bring cash becuase hter is only one ATM in the hole building and they dont accept card anywhere in the building.

Ooh, good advice about the ATM. Will have to remember that. Thanks.

We are in section 101. I was pleased with what I was able to pull via TicketMaster.

So ready for this concert!

• GRRRR for stupid flights that don't land until 10pm on Saturday night! I'm so mad I can't go!! :evil: :evil:

that sucks!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

Yeah i was at MSG 1+2, Hartford and Boston 1+2.

:D

Dam we were so close!!!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Yeah i was at MSG 1+2, Hartford and Boston 1+2.

:D

Dam we were so close!!!

:lol: I know right!......someday i'll go over there...or you'll come here....once you hit 21...so i can take you out and get you drunk as fuck!! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:
    ActionJack wrote:
    jack you should have gotten in with me on the box, we still got one seat left
    I would man but I'm takin a first timer with me can't bail on him.. I forgot how steep that place gets.. add in the booze and I may be falling a few times

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    They are playing Hartford?!?

did you get your hotel situation straightened out? I've got room if need be.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

Should be all set... if not, the sewer should do me fine for a few hours. :D
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

Should be all set... if not, the sewer should do me fine for a few hours. :D

I slept in Penn Station after the MSG 2 in 08 and that was a horrible time. Some man sitting a few seats away from me got kicked out for pleasuring himself. Overall a very eventful evening
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Ahhh, memories. That would be amazing to have witnessed.
    I caught a client touching himself once.... good times!

I am all for making some memories in an alley or on a park bench...
  • I slept in Penn Station after the MSG 2 in 08 and that was a horrible time. Some man sitting a few seats away from me got kicked out for pleasuring himself. Overall a very eventful evening

yeah sorry about that man....when i get the urge i just can't keep my hands off myself. :mrgreen:
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,904
    JimmyV wrote:

Really looking forward to experiencing the band in this venue, should be good times,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore