edited April 2010 in The Porch
how do the 10c members get in early?
Shows:
Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Been wondering the same thing...
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    You don't . i have never heard of them opening the doors and saying pearl jam fan club only .. lol :lol::lol:

they might do a pre sale . !!

they might put the whole tour up for sale like they do now . and it helps drive the price of the posters to the floor . :o
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    good
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • KM157675KM157675 Posts: 14
    In 2006 I saw a couple shows in San Francisco and they had a Ten Club line, which they let in early.
  • There's this:

NOTABLE POSTER ARTISTS SHOWCASE AT SEATTLE’S SHOWBOX AT THE MARKET
    WHAT: Poster artists from across the region will showcase their work as part of a one day, Seattle exhibition of limited edition Rock posters. Fans will have the opportunity to purchase hard-to-find works and network with renowned and up-and-coming artists.
    In addition, Easy Street Records will be on-site to sell from their collection of rare, vinyl records.

WHEN: Sunday, May 23, 2010
            12:30 pm – Pearl Jam Ten Club early admission
            1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Doors open to the public

...But it doesn't say how they know...Will they just "know"?
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • jokertt wrote:
    You don't . i have never heard of them opening the doors and saying pearl jam fan club only .. lol :lol::lol:

they might do a pre sale . !!

they might put the whole tour up for sale like they do now . and it helps drive the price of the posters to the floor . :o

I think you stopped paying attention before you finished reading the title of the thread.
    The OP was asking about getting into the PJ poster convention in Seattle, not how to buy posters early from a show.

But you may want to get checked out for AD...ooh! paper bag!
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    I've seen people at some venues who have tickets just walk in and out with something like 5 posters. They are not even fans but they know what the poster's are worth...sickening.

Last time at MSG, official posters were being sold outside the entrance at official MSG merch stands. I don't know if you had to show a ticket, but the line was huge so we went said screw it and went in.