The Buffalo Show

whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hello all,

I'm posting to see if anyone would be interested in trading 2 tickets with me for the Buffalo show. I bought my tickets on ticketmaster, clicking on best seats available, and what I received were tickets in the HBOX2 section. This section wasn't on the venue seating chart, so I had no idea where they were. So, I contacted HSBC and this is the reply I got:

"Hi ____-

HBOX2 Sec 2 is not on the suite level. These seats are table seating that is located on the 200 level behind sec 225 area. You will have a server that will come right to your table during the concert and take your food/drink order. There is a glass panel in front of the tables, however, it is low and does not obstruct the view. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-467-2273.

Thanks,
Kevin R. Kennedy

Account Services Representative
Buffalo Sabres/HSBC Arena
1 Seymour H. Knox III Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14203
Phone : (716) 855-4543
Toll Free: 1-888-467-2273 ext. 543
Fax : (716) 855-4133
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:kevin.kennedy@sabres.com">kevin.kennedy@sabres.com</a><!-- e -->

If these seats interest you drop me line via PM, so we don't clog up the message board. I obviously would be willing to trade with seats of equal or lesser value - e.g. seating location.
Also, if you try to contact me and don't get a reply, I am not being rude, it simply means that a trade has been made and I didn't have the time to reply to everyone, or I simply forgot.

Thanks