X-mas Singles BOX SET CRUSADE. Join Me!

cendhcendh Posts: 214
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I was wondering... wouln'd it be nice if the TC makes a special box to put all the x-mas records realesed so far?

Of course, there's the problem of that 10" record... but I know they would figure out how to solve it.

PLEASE JOIN ME IN THIS CRUSADE!

Thanks,

diego.
Diego
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    that's a good idea. count me in.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I'm not so much worried about a box to put them in as much as I am about just getting one from this last year... where are we now... Mid April... Let's go PJ. Throw Bugs from Philly and a sick live version of Tremor Christ or somethign from Ed in Maui on wax and push it out. I'm ready for something cool in the mail.
  • how about a two disk cd??
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    MrSmith wrote:
    how about a two disk cd??
    blasphomy....only wax no plastic
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    youngster wrote:

nice! thanks for the link!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    great idea. never gonna happen.
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    MrSmith wrote:
    how about a two disk cd??

You're a funny cat, Mr. Smith.
  • cendh wrote:
    I was wondering... wouln'd it be nice if the TC makes a special box to put all the x-mas records realesed so far?

Of course, there's the problem of that 10" record... but I know they would figure out how to solve it.

PLEASE JOIN ME IN THIS CRUSADE!

Thanks,

diego.

yeah, I saw a thread about this exact same thing a while ago. It's a great idea. But hey, just shop bro dart or whatever, buy a PJ sticker and slam it on there. Good to go. And plus, you won't have to pay $70 shipping from 10C for a cardboard box. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • cendh wrote:

they should just re-release that one as a double 45. Solve all the world's PJ vinyl display problems!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    I think it's a sweet idea! It would be great if they released all the christmas singles & included it all in a special collectors edition box set. Numbered out of 2000.

As for that 10" single, I say for this release, custom job it.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    cendh wrote:

they should just re-release that one as a double 45. Solve all the world's PJ vinyl display problems!
    And flip it midway through the song?!

What about a 33rpm 7"? Would that give enough time (albeit at lower quality)? Isn't one of the early singles (1991?) 33rpm?
  • bazzer wrote:
    And flip it midway through the song?![/quote]

yeah, I realized after I posted that that it's only a two track vinyl. I was thinking of the one with 4 tracks. :oops:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014