bootleg for trade!

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
edited April 2010 in The Porch
hey everyone..

i was lucky enough to win the March Madness bootleg pool here on the board. for some reason, it didn't register that i already had one of these bootlegs! it arrived today & is still in its packaging. i'd be open to trading it for any other boot (as long as i don't have it, of course!) from any tour.

the boot that i'm looking to trade is: Los Angeles October 6, 2009. info from TFT:

10/06/09: Gibson Amphitheater, Universal City, CA
set: Sometimes, Breakerfall, (Interstellar Overdrive)/Corduroy, Save You, Elderly Woman…, Got Some, Unthought Known, Faithfull, Even Flow, Unemployable, Daughter, Johnny Guitar, Given To Fly, Off He Goes, Comatose, The Fixer, Do The Evolution
first encore: Just Breathe, The End, Lukin, Red Mosquito, Jazz Odyssey, Rearviewmirror
second encore: Once, Footsteps, Hunger Strike, Alive
TFT Notes: A string quartet accompanies the band for “Just Breathe”, “The End” and “Lukin”(!). Chris Cornell joins Pearl Jam for “Hunger Strike”, revisiting the California magic of their previous performance in 2003. To make the Seattle reunion complete, Mike McCready shed his guitar during the “Alive” solo and handed it off to Jerry Cantrell, as the band rocked an extended version of the song to round out the show. More notes to come.
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    bump-a-roni!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    bump

gracias, kind sir!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    I have a brand new copy of MSG 2008, June 24 that I would love to trade. Let me know.
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
    Ayeeee wrote:
    I have a brand new copy of MSG 2008, June 24 that I would love to trade. Let me know.

If rrivers doesn't trade for it, I'll trade with you. Will let you know!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Ayeeee wrote:

If rrivers doesn't trade for it, I'll trade with you. Will let you know!

cool man! let me know
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."