Joke

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and
went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive
young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.
As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had
nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few
minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment,
I hear someone coming.'

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against
it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him,
'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and
embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts;
they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and
solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.

How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'

Clearing his throat, he stammered .... 'Outside, when you said you heard
someone coming.... That was me..
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    :lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • dont laugh
    he goes for sydney swans
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    dont laugh
    he goes for sydney swans

Hey everyone has thier own issues!! :lol::lol:
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    :lol::lol:

An old man goes to the Doctor's for his annual checkup. The Doctor says "I've got bad news: You have Cancer and you have Alzheimer's".

The Man says: "phew, thank God I don't have cancer".
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their
    tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kemo Sabe, look
    towards sky, what you see? '

'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'

'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, it
    tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
    Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to
    be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord
    is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it
    seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?'

'You dumber than buffalo shit. It means someone stole the tent.'
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    dont laugh
    he goes for sydney swans

Now now, We're sitting pretty in fourth.

Love the swans. 2005 glory. One of the best days of my life
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    was 2 guys talking,one was fishing,the other was a hunter..the one with the fishing said..
    last week i catch a fish 50 metres...!!!!
    the hunter said,really??
    - yeah really..
    then the hunter said,,a month ago went for hunting with a friend...and a bear attack me ...and put out my clothes and fuck me...
    -what??really?
    yeah,but the worst is that my friend see me when bear was over me,and i shoot him for not tell my wife...
    -wow!!!said the fisher
    -but the worst continue the hunter is that a couple was there ,and see me shoot my friend..
    i couldnt do anything else than kill them too for not tell the police...but when i shoot the woman , a school bus arrive with 30-40 kids and see me kill the woman,,so..
    -WTF????? said the fisher!!!!!!u shoot the kids too????????????
    - and the hunter saud...cut some metres from the fish or im gonna fuckin kill all those bastards!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    A bloke stumbles out of a bar and down the street.
    A woman in the shadows says " 50 dollars for thirty minutes", and the bloke takes up her offer.
    A policeman comes along shining a tourch saying " What do you think you are doing?!!".
    " Just having a quicky with my Misses" the bloke says.
    " Sorry " said the cop, " I didn't realise."
    And the bloke says, " neither did I until you shone your tourch."
    I urgently needed a few days off work, But, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy"

Then he would tell me to take a few days off...
    So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, So, that the Boss might think I was "Crazy" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What in the name of good GOD are you doing?"

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out."

Go home and recuperate for a couple of days."

I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, "..And where do you think you're going?!"

(You're gonna love this....)

She said, "I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark.
    INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

This year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
    · Romance 9.5 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as
    · NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend
    · Cooking 3.0 and
    · Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck Babe!

Tech Support
    A young couple from the China got married.

The young girl was a virgin, the husband, well he wasn't. HE wasn't very experienced, but he led his young bride to believe that he was the love doctor.

On their wedding night, it came time to make love for the first time. The bride was quite nervous, and the husband said
    'hey baby, whats wrong'
    'I'm just really nervous, maybe we can start slowly and work into it.'

The husband pretending to be more experienced agreed
    'baby, I do what ever you want me to, you tell me, I do it'

'Well' she said 'I have heard of a 69 before, maybe we try that'

the Husband replied in shock,

'WHAT? YOU WANT A BEEF AND BLACKBEAN?'
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    funnehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :lol:

The Fairy tale we all should have been read....

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independant, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped onto the princess' lap and said "Elegant lady, I was once a handsome prince until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
    One kiss from you however, will turn be back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel happy and grateful doing so."

That night as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sauteed frogs legs in a seasoned white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself.......

I don't fucken think so!!!!!
    THREE MEN AND THEIR WIVES

3 men married wives from different countries. The first man married a woman from China . He told her that she was to do their dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Italy . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Australia, a place called Brisbane. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.
    ok,ill try that with my Greekeglish..
    was a man sleeping at 2 in the morning,and woke up with a big sound..bang,.bang,,he understand was from the house upstairs,,he goes up and see his this guy play his drums!!!!said to him.
    -.hey its 2 in the morning!!
    the drummer said,- sorry my friend,its my last rehearsal ,couse tomorrow i play for charity in the city stadium.
    ok the other guy said,,its for charity..what to do,,..
    next night the same!!drums played all over the night..guy go uopstairts,and the the drummer,said,sorry,rain today so they cancel the show,,its my last rehearsal ,,
    this goes 5-6 days the guy play the drums,the other guy go and complain..at 7th night,,the drummer playd but the other guy didnt go to compain..start to worry and say,lets go downstairs to see if something happen!!!he goes into the appartment and see the other guy at the bathroom play with his dick!!!!
    what are u do it here??u play with your self????
    and the guy answers..
    no no..its just my last rehearsal..tomorrow ill fuck u!!!
    This Aussie was in a bar, sitting next to some kiwis and said
    "Did you hear the one about the Aussie and the Kiw?i"

The Kiwi stops him, and said
    "Hey, I'm 187cm tall, 106 kgs, played 67 tests for the all balck. The guy next to me, he's 190cm tall, 115kgs, played 56 tests for the all blacks. And the guy next to him is 193cms tall, 120kgs and played 43 tests for the all blacks. Now let me ask you this, are you sure you want to tell this joke now?

And the Aussie replied, "Not if I have to explain it three times".
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    ok,ill try that with my Greekeglish..
    was a man sleeping at 2 in the morning,and woke up with a big sound..bang,.bang,,he understand was from the house upstairs,,he goes up and see his this guy play his drums!!!!said to him.
    -.hey its 2 in the morning!!
    the drummer said,- sorry my friend,its my last rehearsal ,couse tomorrow i play for charity in the city stadium.
    ok the other guy said,,its for charity..what to do,,..
    next night the same!!drums played all over the night..guy go uopstairts,and the the drummer,said,sorry,rain today so they cancel the show,,its my last rehearsal ,,
    this goes 5-6 days the guy play the drums,the other guy go and complain..at 7th night,,the drummer playd but the other guy didnt go to compain..start to worry and say,lets go downstairs to see if something happen!!!he goes into the appartment and see the other guy at the bathroom play with his dick!!!!
    what are u do it here??u play with your self????
    and the guy answers..
    no no..its just my last rehearsal..tomorrow ill fuck u!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Awesome D...exzcellent greeklish!!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Amazing New Medical Technology.

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father, without the need for any physical connection. He asked if they were interested.
    Both said they were very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10 percent for starters, explaining that even 10 percent was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20 percent
    pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50 percent. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home they found the postman dead, on the porch.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    :lol::clap:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    pjfan31 wrote:
    This Aussie was in a bar, sitting next to some kiwis and said
    "Did you hear the one about the Aussie and the Kiw?i"

The Kiwi stops him, and said
    "Hey, I'm 187cm tall, 106 kgs, played 67 tests for the all balck. The guy next to me, he's 190cm tall, 115kgs, played 56 tests for the all blacks. And the guy next to him is 193cms tall, 120kgs and played 43 tests for the all blacks. Now let me ask you this, are you sure you want to tell this joke now?

And the Aussie replied, "Not if I have to explain it three times".
    :roll:

:lol:;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    Two Kiwis board a Qantas flight in London. Just before take off, and Aussie gets on board and takes the seat beside them. He kicks off his shoes and is just about to settle down for a sleep when the one of the kiwis said 'I think I'll get a coke'.

'No trubs, the Aussie said, I'll get it for you'

While he is gone, the kiwi picks up his shoe and spits in it. When he returns the other Kiwi asked if he could have a coke too. The Aussie goes to get it and that Kiwi picks the other shoe up and spits in it. The Aussie returns and they enjoy the rest of the flight.

As the plane is landing, the Aussie slips his shoes on and immediately knows what has happened.

"How long must this go on?" he asks.
    "The hatred between our people..... The animosity..... The rivalry..... The spitting in shoes and the pissing in cokes???
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    An Australian ventriloquist visiting New Zealand walks into a small village and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog.

He figures he'll have a little fun, so he says to the Kiwi:
    "G'day, mind if I talk to your dog?"
    Villager: "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."
    Ventriloquist: "Hello dog, how's it going mate?"
    Dog: "Yeah, doin' all right."
    Kiwi: (look of extreme shock)
    Ventriloquist: "Is this villager your owner?" (pointing at the villager)
    Dog: "Yep"
    Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"
    Dog: "Yeah, real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food
    and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
    Kiwi: (look of utter disbelief)
    Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
    Kiwi: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either....I think."
    Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
    Horse: "Cool"
    Kiwi: (absolutely dumbfounded)
    Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the villager)
    Horse: "Yep"
    Ventriloquist: How does he treat you?
    Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often and
    keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."
    Kiwi: (total look of amazement)
    Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
    Kiwi: (in a panic) " Don't believe a word he says, that sheep's a bloody liar.."
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    A rabbi and a priest walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, a joke?"
    Q: Why are husbands like lawn mowers?

A: They're hard to get started, emit foul odours and don't work half the time...
    An armless man in a long jacket walks into a bathroom and stands by a urinal...

Soon seeing he needs help to use the toilet he asks a closeby man, " Can you help me point my penis" ?

The man reluctantly accepted but, decided not to look at the mans penis. After a few seconds of holding it he thinks, " Hey! I'm grabbing it right"? " So I should look, I have a right"!

He looks down at the mans member and sees that is beyond hidious. Startled he jumps back and lets go, asking. " What the hell is wrong with it ?"

The "armless" man pulls his arms out of his jacket and says "I dunno, but, I ain't touchin' it." and walks away
    Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, they noticed the boss left work early. One day, the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She ... See Moredid a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early. The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date. The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss! Gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them. "No way," the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday
    A new guy in town walks into a bar and reads a sign that hangs over the bar.

FREE BEER FOR THE PERSON WHO CAN PASS OUR TEST!

So the guy asks the bartender what the test is. The Bartender replies "Well, first you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the whole thing at once and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a... See More 'gator out back with a sore tooth...you have to remove it with your bare hands. Third, there's a woman up-stairs who's never had an orgasm. You gotta make things right for her."

The guy says, "Well, as much as I would love free beer, I won't do it. You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila and then get crazier from there. Well, as time goes on and the man drinks a few, he asks, "Wherez zat teeqeelah?"

He grabs the gallon of tequilla with both hands, and downs it with a big slurp and tears streaming down his face. Next, he staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear the most frightening roaring and thumping, then silence.

The man staggers back into the bar, his shirt ripped and big scratches all over his body. "Now" he says "Where's that woman with the sore tooth?"