TBD may 18...why Boston???

PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 446
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Why is everyone set that this is Boston??? Maybe this date is going to be for NYC. Afterall the knicks and rangers seasons are over.
If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    I think it would be easier to do MSG

But

they haven't played less than 2 shows in beantown in a while
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Now that the Boston Bruins are in the NHL Playoffs, facing Buffalo Sabres in the first round, if they make it to the second round, there's no way Pearl Jam will be playing @ TD Garden. Might have to be somewhere's else.

.. don't forget, The Boston Celtics are in the Playoffs too!
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    demetrios wrote:
    Now that the Boston Bruins are in the NHL Playoffs, facing Buffalo Sabres in the first round, if they make it to the second round, there's no way Pearl Jam will be playing @ TD Garden. Might have to be somewhere's else.

.. don't forget, The Boston Celtics are in the Playoffs too!

The NHL Playoffs shouldn't be a problem. The second round match-up should be over by then. Unlike the NBA, the NHL goes every other day. It's like clock work. The B's start the 15th and if it went 7 it would end on the 28th. Even if the second round started May 1st it'll be over by the 15th.

The NBA playoffs is another story.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    There will be a second Boston show. Everybody stay calm and everything will work out.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    There will be a second Boston show. Everybody stay calm and everything will work out.

They would have to announce it this week cause it is almost a month away.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13

They would have to announce it this week cause it is almost a month away.
    It's okay. We're gonna get our second show. Keep the faith!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    most likely not
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
    most likely not
    Hey, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. We got a nice slate of shows already on the table if the 18th falls through, but for right now, we gotta keep the good vibes going!