New PJ Reaper Crashious Hoodies in GOODS section

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    That is actually one of the best crashious hoodies I've seen for PJ IMO... had I gotten to it before the XLs were gone I would have jumped all over it. Large MIGHT have been OK, but I always go with a rule of thumb of PJ stuff running small so I didnt want to chance it for $90...
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    I'm a hoodie fanatic. Love them, and just rotate every couple of days. I got this one to rotate in and out now. Fantastic looking hoodie. And for those complaining about the price; do you realize he probably has to pay Klausen a portion of the proceeds for using his design? They are also handmade. If he wants to put $150 on them, it's his right, just like it's your right to not buy them. It's probably one main reason he only made 34 of these. That, and I'm sure he wants all of his product to sell. I would hate to make a bunch of these hoodies, and half of them don't sell. A waste of time and money.

My one regrettable hoodie purchase... the backspacer hoodie witht he sewn head in the back. I like the color, but there is really nothing definably PJ on it, and it kind of bums me out. I still wear it. It was an impulse buy.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
    drsluggo wrote:
    That is actually one of the best crashious hoodies I've seen for PJ IMO... had I gotten to it before the XLs were gone I would have jumped all over it. Large MIGHT have been OK, but I always go with a rule of thumb of PJ stuff running small so I didnt want to chance it for $90...

Shirts sometimes run small, but I haven't seen this in hoodies. I got a Large as well. Hopefully it works. If it's too small, my wife wants it.
    You're batman!- George
  • Lzrdkng00Lzrdkng00 Posts: 34
    jambayleaf wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

Shirts sometimes run small, but I haven't seen this in hoodies. I got a Large as well. Hopefully it works. If it's too small, my wife wants it.

I wear L t-shirts, but M in crash hoodies. So, they do run a little big. And I think they are suppose to be a little snug.
    "We've got a thousand points of light, for the soldier man
    Want him to come home soon, Come home while they can"
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    can someone post a picture of it ....i cant find it ...im sure its sold out ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    joe2468 wrote:
    Here you go - my l33t skills found it from my cache ;)

https://cdn.max.pearljam.com/images/store/products/4100.jpg
  • The Reaper design is so 2006... or 2008. :)

I guess they found their 34 buyers... so are the designs actually taken from unsold shirts, and sewn on? It is kind of cool looking. I have this shirt and am afraid to wear it in public much... I fear some big redneck kicking my ass for the anti-American tone of it (well, anti-American as they see it).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

thanks ... i so would have bought one ...man im pissed i didnt see it
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Lets get some more in stock! These things are amazing
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    Lets get some more in stock! These things are amazing

Yes, and please in an XL! Okie dokie!
  • GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    joe2468 wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

thanks ... i so would have bought one ...man im pissed i didnt see it

Ditto...even if I don't really have the money for it. Today's my birthday...I'm sure I could scrounge up my buddies to make it happen.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,199
    Craaaaaaap. If anyone scooped up a L and wants to swap it for a Kenyon Hall print, I'm your man.
    pjl44 wrote:
    Craaaaaaap. If anyone scooped up a L and wants to swap it for a Kenyon Hall print, I'm your man.
    Well now I wish I had grabbed an L when they were available and the XL ones werent!
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    im undecided on this one but maybe someones interested. if it wasnt an XL id consider it

http://roadsideroom.com/hand-made-hoodi ... p-152.html
    drsluggo wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:
    Well now I wish I had grabbed an L when they were available and the XL ones werent!

Yep...I'm hoping there's a like-minded soul that snapped one up. I'm more of a hoodie guy than a poster guy, so I'm game to dig into the collection. Those Crashious hoodies are super comfortable and fit perfectly.
    If I didn't have my Kenyon Hall framed and on my wall, I would consider a trade for it. I ordered a Large.
    You're batman!- George
    jambayleaf wrote:
    If I didn't have my Kenyon Hall framed and on my wall, I would consider a trade for it. I ordered a Large.

Looking for anything else?
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    dammit...missed
  • EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 869
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I'm a hoodie fanatic. Love them, and just rotate every couple of days. I got this one to rotate in and out now. Fantastic looking hoodie. And for those complaining about the price; do you realize he probably has to pay Klausen a portion of the proceeds for using his design? They are also handmade. If he wants to put $150 on them, it's his right, just like it's your right to not buy them. It's probably one main reason he only made 34 of these. That, and I'm sure he wants all of his product to sell. I would hate to make a bunch of these hoodies, and half of them don't sell. A waste of time and money.

My one regrettable hoodie purchase... the backspacer hoodie witht he sewn head in the back. I like the color, but there is really nothing definably PJ on it, and it kind of bums me out. I still wear it. It was an impulse buy.

Would you be willing to part with the buttons/pinbacks from the Fixer hoodie?
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    How the hell did I miss this? Oh well. I need some more socks.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • I ordered a large yesterday when I would normally go for an extra large. If it doesn't fit I will be interested in some kind of trade. But I am pretty determined to have it fit. Also I am in Canada so I won't have it for a long, long time.
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 251
    I would be willing to part with one of my msg fan club tickets ( fanclub # 107xxx ) for one of these hoodies in a size medium or large! If anyone is interested shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    How about some pics?

Can any of you that scored go back in your browser and find the link url?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    Middle of page 3 in this thread has a pic.
    You're batman!- George
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    Now it says "LIMITED EDITION OF 1200" and they do appear to have L, XL, and XXL, at least according to
    https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=4090
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Now it says "LIMITED EDITION OF 1200" and they do appear to have L, XL, and XXL, at least according to
    https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=4090

That's the Backspacer hoodie, not the Reaper hoodie.
    You're batman!- George
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    Oh, duh.

*facepalm*
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,903
    nycmale wrote:
    I would be willing to part with one of my msg fan club tickets ( fanclub # 107xxx ) for one of these hoodies in a size medium or large! If anyone is interested shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out.

tempting.

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • CW11331CW11331 Posts: 127
    edited April 2010
    I have a orange med 2006 tour hoodie brand new and a brown lg 2006 tour hoodie.

Brand new- very, very low numbers. Donated by crash with 100% proceeds going to wyoming valley montessori school. wvms.org. Will go to art auction on May 15th. PM me with offers and I will let you know where you stand. 100% of what you pay goes to the school to benefit the kids.
    Peace!!!

I will begin the auction @ $50 each with a buy it now @ 125 each.

Brown hoodie lg 11/3000
    orange hoodie med 37/3000

Both with patches/buttons...etc
    Post edited by CW11331 on
    Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28, 1996
    Blockbuster Music Center - Aug 28, 1998, E-Centre - Sep 02, 2000
    First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003
    Hersheypark Stadium - Jul 12, 2003, Borgata - Sept 30, 2005
    Tweeter Center May 27 & May 28, 2006
    Continental Arena - Jun 03, 2006
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008,MSG - Jun 24 & 25, 2008
    Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 MSG - May 20 & 21 2010