Set List Request Sprinters and Long Distance Runners

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Some people are sprinters, and some people are long distance runners. Some long distance runners could disguise themselves as sprinters in the right situations, but when push comes to shove, they are long-distance runners.

If you could, Pearl Jam, for Bristow, VA, please give the long-distance runners (and others that take a while to get in the groove) a set list that gets more energetic as the concert progresses, and is most energetic right before the first encore. Long distance runners should be completely tired before they see the finish line, but not right at the start of the race.

Thanks! :)
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i was on the porch and literally just plugged my ipod in to make a long distance set list for my run. im leaving in like 10 minutes. weird.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    lol, do you plan on running loops around the arena during the show? ;)

I always make my own mix before a run.