My PJ MSG tix and/or other PJ stuff for your Sasquatch tix

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I know this is a huge shot in the dark, but with many people on this board from the Pacific Northwest, I thought it would be worth a shot nonetheless.

I'm desperately in want of tickets for the Sasquatch Festival at the end of May. I promised my wonderful niece I would get her tickets as a graduation gift, and then stupidly waited too long, thinking there's no way they would sell out. Now they have and I'm screwed into paying scalpers or disappointing her.

So my offer is my pair of Pearl Jam MSG tickets for Night 1 (5/20). They are in Section 336, Row C. I know Sasquatch tickets are in demand right now, so we could negotiate more PJ items (I have lots of posters, vinyl, etc.), extra cash, or even me paying part or all of your plane ticket to New York.

Again, I know this is a shot in the dark, so no need to criticize me for asking. I'm open to any other offers as well, just shoot me your thoughts. Thank you.
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    not expecting much, but *bump*

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    shameless bump

• Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    heres a good luck bump for ya. someone help this guy out
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself