what's going on with Meredith on Grey's Anatomy?

iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Thursday night was the first time I have seen it in about a year. She looked puffy and unmade up unlike the other women. We all know that the show is into looks/sex, so why does she look different? Is her character ill?
9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
10/10 - Brad in B'more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The IIIThe III Posts: 25
    Who gives a crap
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    which episode was last thursday?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I forget the actress' name that plays her but I think she recently had a baby, that probably has something to do with it....nothing going on with the character
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    which episode was last thursday?

it was about a lady who could not make up her mind which material (plastic, bovine or pig) her heart valve would be made out of. i missed the very end of it when her surgery was not going well. i don't know their names on there but the plastic surgeon's daughter is pregnant and her unborn baby has "bands" around its legs that showed up on the sonogram. he called dr. mcdreamy's ex wife to see if the unborn baby could have surgery during the pregnancy. the plastic surgeon reassured his daughter that she and the baby could live with him. his girlfriend was standing behind him and she looked surprised. (i think that guy was a plastic surgeon in california or something in his previous life.)

Is Izzy gone from there? her husband is fooling around and meredith told his girlfriend/coworker that he is still with his wife although some say they are separated.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    peacegirl wrote:
    I forget the actress' name that plays her but I think she recently had a baby, that probably has something to do with it....nothing going on with the character

thanks. she is Ellen Pompeo, my favorite one on there. also, i like the one they called the nazi!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    that wasnt the last episode...the last i saw was with alex carev brother...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”