kinda learning something

airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I am kind of learning something on this board lately. You got the State of Love and Trust folks vs the Avocado folks. No matter what side you are on whether it was the days when you picked one show and mailed you check into the ten club or now when you attend all shows as if you we are some type of touring dead head. You still get what they give us. This notion that we deserve to hear a song or a setlist is ridiculous. Playing fantasy pearl jam on this board is cool but I think sometimes some folks go a bit way too far. Example the thread about Yellow Ledbetter or Free bird. Dude as a PJ "head" for a long long time, call me ole skooll, but I go to a show to hear Ament, Gossard, McCready, Cameron, Boom and Vedder. Not Young, Townshend, Zant. If I wanted to hear covers I would call Bryen and go to a Mr. Greengenes concert. YIKES!!!!!!
Hail To the Victors
I refer to those in front...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    The best show I've attended was in Columbia, SC
    2&1/2 hours and no covers
    amazing
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    Granted an EV cover is amazing but i am not going to request one out on the Porch. I have not attended a PJ show that has not played a cover. Ever!! You are one of the lucky ones
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...