Sirius Ticket Giveaway

peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Just heard about this on AltNation...of course, I went right to their site to enter :lol: !
Good Luck!

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentSe ... 0515310390

Are you a big Pearl Jam fan? Trying to get tickets to their 2010 North American Tour? Sirius XM is giving you a chance to see Pearl Jam on one of their stops on their tour!

We are giving away a pair of tickets to each show they will be performing in May. Just pick the location of your choice from the drop-down box below and enter for your chance to win!

No Purchase Necessary To Enter or Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.

Void where prohibited. U.S. Law Governs. Open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 and older at time of entry.

ENTER online only from 5pm EST 4/9/10 to 5pm EST 4/30/10. See Official Rules.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Why not.....I put in for MSG. Here come the annoying emails.
    October 31st, 2009 - Philly, PA
    May 18th, 2010 - Newark, NJ
    May 21st, 2010 - MSG, NYC
  • Hey,

Thanks! Entered. I'm sure now we're going to get tons of ads in the mail and email..
    :D

L
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,550
    I won! 2 tix to Hartford! Can't believe it, I've never won anything, ever. To be honest I forgot I even entered. This will make 4 shows in 7 days! And its 2 weeks away! See u in CT.....
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I won! 2 tix to Hartford! Can't believe it, I've never won anything, ever. To be honest I forgot I even entered. This will make 4 shows in 7 days! And its 2 weeks away! See u in CT.....

Congrats!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,797
    peacegirl wrote:
    Just heard about this on AltNation...of course, I went right to their site to enter :lol: !
    Good Luck!

Are you a big Pearl Jam fan? Trying to get tickets to their 2010 North American Tour? Sirius XM is giving you a chance to see Pearl Jam on one of their stops on their tour!

We are giving away a pair of tickets to each show they will be performing in May. Just pick the location of your choice from the drop-down box below and enter for your chance to win!

No Purchase Necessary To Enter or Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.

Void where prohibited. U.S. Law Governs. Open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, 18 and older at time of entry.

why didn't i see this until now?
    I miss igotid88
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    igotid88 wrote:
    peacegirl wrote:
    Good Luck!

why didn't i see this until now?

Me too!?! So sad.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Wow!! Lucky.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

Congratulations :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop