***PLEASE PLAY AROUND THE BEND FOR LOVEONTWOLEGS REQUEST***

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited May 2010 in The Porch
THANKS VEDDERTOWN FOR THE INSPIRATION

MY GIRL, MY LOVE - THIS IS OUR SONG AND I HOPE THEY PLAY THIS FOR YOU. KRISTY- SHE'S BEEN A FAN FROM THE STARTAND JUST RECENTLY JOINED 10C. SHE's NEVER HEARD THIS SONG PLAYED LIVE. PLEASE PLAY IT FOR HER PEARL JAM.

LOVE,

DAVID

EDIT: WE WILL BE GOING TO INDY AND CLEVELAND
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey thanks, I hope you don't think I'm in love with Dimitris though :? He's just a nice helpful guy who deserves his dream request :D I fully support your request too!! Good luck :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    this definitely qualifies as an official thread cause it has the *** (3 stars) in the subject heading

cool move 8-)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    this definitely qualifies as an official thread cause it has the *** (3 stars) in the subject heading

cool move 8-)

It's official only if it's 3 stars you don't say? Gotta edit mine now. D'oh! doh.gif

And bump for the request! I love Around The Bend! :)
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    demetrios wrote:

cool move 8-)

It's official only if it's 3 stars you don't say? Gotta edit mine now. D'oh! doh.gif

dude, u got 7million posts and yer just getting this now. he he rookie!! :lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    demetrios wrote:

cool move 8-)

dude, u got 7million posts and yer just getting this now. he he rookie!! :lol::lol:

double doh.gifdoh.gif! :oops:
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,165
    Beautiful song, great to hear it, Benny Hall version is amazing.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    This thread has not garnered nearly enough support but thank you to those who backed my cause.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I wouldn't mind hearing Around the Bend, but only to cross is off my list :D
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Davidtrios wrote:

MY GIRL, MY LOVE - THIS IS OUR SONG AND I HOPE THEY PLAY THIS FOR YOU. KRISTY- SHE'S BEEN A FAN FROM THE STARTAND JUST RECENTLY JOINED 10C. SHE's NEVER HEARD THIS SONG PLAYED LIVE. PLEASE PLAY IT FOR HER PEARL JAM.

LOVE,

DAVID

I am truly blessed!

Watch out, if they play this, David and I are totally making out like teenagers at a Dave Matthews Band show :lol:
    Davidtrios wrote:

LOVE,

DAVID

I am truly blessed!

Watch out, if they play this, David and I are totally making out like teenagers at a Dave Matthews Band show :lol:

Bump for the love birds :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Thanks for the bump
    bumparoo
    I've had this song stuck in my head all day at work and I had my boss out for a visit all day so couldn't play my walkman to cure it. This helped though! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTSxxD8sRE

Wow veddertown- nice find. I was lucky enough to hear that song at Grand Rapids, MI in '06 but she wasn't with me. I hope PJ heeds my call for this beautiful song.

In fact, If they played ANYTHING from No Code, we would be happy camping.
    :D !!!

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    play this for David and his woman :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    thanks Big D! I appreciate it!
    i havent bump-pizzled this in a while
    Davidtrios wrote:

I was going to just as you did David. My Freebird thread got shunted to other music but you should be safe with a PJ song :D I thought there'd be more love for this song, it's sadly much underplayed :?

bump.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    veddertown wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

I was going to just as you did David. My Freebird thread got shunted to other music but you should be safe with a PJ song :D I thought there'd be more love for this song, it's sadly much underplayed :?

Veddetown- sorry your thread got moved but thanks for thinking of us- ATB is such a good tune (esp in a preset)

Thanks for the bump Dimitris!
    veddertown wrote:
    [My Freebird thread got shunted to other music :?
    ofcourse..and now porch is perfect,at his best...
    i really thank u for think of me and put up a dream..
    i really appreciate that...and once again bump for around the bed :)
    daily bump.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Pretty please with sugar on top??
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    I wouldnt mind hearing some ATB in Indy. I'll make sure to look out for the couple that starts going at it if they play it!
    I wouldnt mind hearing some ATB in Indy. I'll make sure to look out for the couple that starts going at it if they play it!

it might get raunchy
    KA-BUMP!! ;)

thanks veddertown. u rock!
    give the man what he needs :)
    Thanks man! I need some Philly boots but I'll gladly take Around the Bend for now.