*** Please play Black Red Yellow 4 jimbojones1138 @ MSG ***

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Yes, this is the Official Request Thread for jimbojones1138 & yes, it's a Pearl Jam song (not a cover song request) ;)

Jim I heard will be @ the MSG show's this May. It would be sweet if the band kick out this little jam for a friend of mine. He's been posting here for months & hoping for some light. There was a tease back in Philly during rehearsal, but not played during the main sets. D'oh!

Please Pearl Jam, could you play Black Red Yellow for Jimbojones1138 (aka Jim).
Thanks! :)

D

ps .. Song has only been played 5 times since Thu Sep 26, 1996 in Augusta, Maine. It's been a while since Augusta, Maine got a Pearl Jam show. Next Leg or so, please think about Augusta, Maine and Halifax, Nova Scotia! Okie dokie! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCp6H65pxc

Artist: Pearl Jam
Composer: Vedder

Exponentially serving. Perpetually unnerving. Vehicle swerving.
The adjectives they are all a-blurring.
Freud walking the sidelines clipboard scoring the brain.
Black magic painted traits. Makes me sing

Hormones firing like a fifty foot Roman, yeah.
Please don't make me explain. Don't matter anyway.

Phantom pain in my brain. It's all that's left of my leg.

Black and Red and Yellow, Black and Red and Yellow.

Heard you repeat a-what ya heard. Me knowing the truth I can not concure. Na-na.

Please don't make me explain. Doesn't matter anyway.
Please don't make me explain.

Yo bro. Tell us what's happenin'. Um, I'm on the west, west side of, on the west coast.
Give me a jingle, uh, when you get in from where the fuck you're at.

Please don't make me explain. Doesn't fucking matter anyway.
Hormones firing like a fifty foot Roman, yeah. Please don't make me explain.

band3.gif

pss .. Team McCready Global Benefit happens around the world tomorrow April 10th! Hope you all have a great time! :)viewtopic.php?f=4&t=122397
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Yes!

:)
  • I was hangong out on the side of the Spectrum when PJ soundchecked BRY, sounded GREAT. They have got to play this song.
    *Does it count that I heard this song, or does it have to be part of a setlist?
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    I don't know who this person is, nor do I really care (sorry jim), but I will be at MSG both nights, and I want to ehar this. So please play it for me....and Jim!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    I was hangong out on the side of the Spectrum when PJ soundchecked BRY, sounded GREAT. They have got to play this song.
    *Does it count that I heard this song, or does it have to be part of a setlist?

Gotta be part of the setlist! I remembered hanging out like Jay & Silent Bob outside the Spectrum with the doors open in the back, listening to the band rehearse. It was great! :)
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Great post demetrios! :clap:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Great post demetrios! :clap:

Thanks! :)

music.gif
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    This song would be a good choice to have in rotation a bit more but for a one off request why not if you think jim deserves his shout. And you did bump the Freebird thread if I remember right :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    This song would be a good choice to have in rotation a bit more but for a one off request why not if you think jim deserves his shout. And you did bump the Freebird thread if I remember right :D

Okie dokie! :)