Posters offered for sale before the shows?

CW11331CW11331 Posts: 127
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I love what they did for the Spectrum shows! I hope PJ offers posters online for those who purchased fan club tix. I'd rather spend quality tailgating time instead of waiting in line for a poster w/ rabid fans......

It was nice to know my poster would be safetly mailed a few weeks after the show to enjoy for eternity.....

On the other hand- with the enormous runs lately, you sould probably show up late and still score one

Did they annonce anythign yet for this leg? :?:
Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28, 1996
Blockbuster Music Center - Aug 28, 1998, E-Centre - Sep 02, 2000
First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003
Hersheypark Stadium - Jul 12, 2003, Borgata - Sept 30, 2005
Tweeter Center May 27 & May 28, 2006
Continental Arena - Jun 03, 2006
Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008,MSG - Jun 24 & 25, 2008
Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 MSG - May 20 & 21 2010
PJ 20!!! Alpine Valley 9/3/11 & 9/4/11 Ticket Lotto Winner -rw9!-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nothing yet. Still waiting to hear. I'd love a poster presale as well.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Are posters only pre sold to members who got tix through 10 club?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Are posters only pre sold to members who got tix through 10 club?
    Hmm, that I do not know, Fafa-fooey...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Yea, last year you needed 10C seats to preorder a poster
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    and then went on to put them all on sale . :lol::lol::lol:

so lets hurry and buy now !!!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I hope so. I want to buy Hartford before the show so they're not sold out at the show.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Newch91 wrote:
    I hope so. I want to buy Hartford before the show so they're not sold out at the show.

Shouldn't have to worry about that. They printed plenty last year.
    DewieCox wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Thanks. As long as I can get a poster, I'll be happy. I was going to get a Hartford 08 one at the show since that was my first show and they were sold out. This time I want to make sure I get one.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    CW11331 wrote:
    I love what they did for the Spectrum shows! I hope PJ offers posters online for those who purchased fan club tix. I'd rather spend quality tailgating time instead of waiting in line for a poster w/ rabid fans......

It was nice to know my poster would be safetly mailed a few weeks after the show to enjoy for eternity.....

On the other hand- with the enormous runs lately, you sould probably show up late and still score one

Philly boots??????? TBD????????

Learn to use the search box??? There are about 40 threads related to this question.

grrrrrr....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    DewieCox wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

True! And if you miss out, 10club's Good's section will have hundreds up for sale after the tour! ;)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    shep wrote:
    CW11331 wrote:

Philly boots??????? TBD????????

Learn to use the search box??? There are about 40 threads related to this question.

grrrrrr....

Nowhere are the Philly boots or TBD even mentioned in this post. If you are going to insist on crapping on other people's posts and acting as the unofficial Pit police then you should read a little closer. Thanks.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    We lugged a tube around the Toronto show and almost lost it more than once. I would love to be able to pre-order and not worry about it!

I know they weren't mentioned... It's called sarcasm, look it up. It's just a little ridiculous for the people that read the fourms everyday that people who don't like clogging up the front page with their questions that everyone else has already asked. If the OP had done a simple search, he/she would have found the countless other threads on this topic and discovered that someone else had already emailed 10c about a pre-sale poster and gotten the response that it is not planned.

Simple... And then I wouldn't have to sift through all the BS to find threads with some real meaning.

I personally agree that a pre-sale pfor posters is a great idea, and I'm in favour of them doingit again, but with the number of posters they're printing these days does it matter??? The 10C seems to be up to their eyes in posters they can't get rid of. He'll I might not even bring a tube with me to the shows... Just wait until after and order it online... It's clearly not the challenge it used to be.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    demetrios wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

True! And if you miss out, 10club's Good's section will have hundreds up for sale after the tour! ;)

Thanks.
    shep wrote:
    I know they weren't mentioned... It's called sarcasm, look it up. It's just a little ridiculous for the people that read the fourms everyday that people who don't like clogging up the front page with their questions that everyone else has already asked. If the OP had done a simple search, he/she would have found the countless other threads on this topic and discovered that someone else had already emailed 10c about a pre-sale poster and gotten the response that it is not planned.

Sarcasm...right. Your post totally came across that way. Really. It did. (THAT is sarcasm.)

I don't disagree with you necessarily and I don't like to call anyone out on a message board but this was the second thread today where I read pretty much the same post from you. I don't think it makes the board a better place to crap on other members like that. Is having to click through to the second or third page really that big of a deal? Really?

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Newch91 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Thanks.

np! :) Just a warning though, few collectors who scored a print @ the show, & also bought one from 10club & one they bought directly from the artist (signed & numbered), all 3 were different in quality. The colours were lighter or darker. Paper was thin or thick. It has only happen on a few posters from '09. But if you're just looking for one, just one print, 10club's online goods store got you covered. 8-)
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    shep wrote:
    Simple... And then I wouldn't have to sift through all the BS to find threads with some real meaning.

When you find one, please start a new thread entitled "This Thread Has Some Real Meaning" with a link to the other thread in question, so that when anyone else is looking for a thread with real meaning, they could easily search "real meaning" and find your thread pointing to the other thread with the real, real meaning.
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    BTW - I hope they do the presale again for the sheer convenience of it all. It's a nice perk, and if they are running off so many more of them these days, no reason they'd need to limit it to ticket purchasers only. Plus, don't think the 10 Club isn't making a few cents off the $7.50 flat postage price. Win-win!
    Alright, you win, I'll crawl back in my hole and read instead of posting. Sorry to all I crapped on, clearly the 10c has the search box on the fourms for show, not use, and kat's suggestion to use it should be taken with a grain of salt.
  • CW11331CW11331 Posts: 127
    shep wrote:
    Alright, you win, I'll crawl back in my hole and read instead of posting. Sorry to all I crapped on, clearly the 10c has the search box on the fourms for show, not use, and kat's suggestion to use it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Man!Who the fu$% killed your dog today? Lighten up Francis!

lighten-up-francis.png?w=165&h=181

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k
    Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28, 1996
    Blockbuster Music Center - Aug 28, 1998, E-Centre - Sep 02, 2000
    First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003
    Hersheypark Stadium - Jul 12, 2003, Borgata - Sept 30, 2005
    Tweeter Center May 27 & May 28, 2006
    Continental Arena - Jun 03, 2006
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008,MSG - Jun 24 & 25, 2008
    Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 MSG - May 20 & 21 2010
    PJ 20!!! Alpine Valley 9/3/11 & 9/4/11 Ticket Lotto Winner -rw9!-
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    i dont get owning posters to shows i haven't been to, regardless of how great the artwork may be. i already have enough great art rock posters of shows i've been to, to ever need/want more.

i don't have a poster of every pj show i have been to and i have no need to get the ones i'm missing

but um I'M IN on this thread. mostly cause i dig the possibility that the future is happening now, in that they are offering presale posters to ticket holders first only, and then offering the rest through this website after the show, and finally, printing more so everyone gets one. making event rock posters in limited editions is silly.
    everyone should get one if they want to buy one .