Tiki Barber = Scumbag

2»

Comments

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I don't know... my ex once had triplets and I went into brain overload, freaked out, and ate two of them. I hear the third one is growing up and doing well, but the mother won't let me around much.

please! don't blame 'brain overload'...you were gonna eat those babies anyways

There WERE three of them... I did what anyone would do.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I don't know... my ex once had triplets and I went into brain overload, freaked out, and ate two of them. I hear the third one is growing up and doing well, but the mother won't let me around much.

please! don't blame 'brain overload'...you were gonna eat those babies anyways

There WERE three of them... I did what anyone would do.

of course but we don't make excuses
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and if y'all are still shocked by what any celebrity does nowadays, you just aren't paying attention
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    norm wrote:
    and if y'all are still shocked by what any celebrity does nowadays, you just aren't paying attention
    norm
    you are genius

many celebrities are fucked in the head & should be shot
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    That sucks to hear! He's from here and was a really nice guy.
    There isn't much that people do that surprises me lately. Seems people are creating new lows to sink to daily!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Being a Brit and not a sports fan, I had to look this guy up and then on discovering that he is a sports person I just thought "that figures". The sporting fraternity, home or abroad, must think that cheating on their loved ones is the way to get the much needed publicity they need to improve their careers.

British footballers (or soccer players, depending on your location) seem to be in on this movement too :P
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything (Skindred-Stand For Something)
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    The only time my ex ever cheated on me was when I was pregnant.
    Its not very nice, and any guy who would do that deserves what they end up with, which is usaully bad. He will get his in the end.
    I still think John Edwards beats all of them for the most despicable husband, even as the worse human being on earth. married a long time, wife is dying of cancer, cheated with many and even had a baby with one of them, and wife finding out while in the public eye.
    That is one heartless dude.
    Save room for dessert!