May 18 tbd show

spinchikspinchik Posts: 56
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Anyone know if there will be a May 18 show and where?
"we are Given To Fly using Parachutes to Breakerfall landing on the Marker In The Sand. we are just Driftin down the Long Road of life for Nothings As It Seems, it's a roll of Gods' Dice and in the end we all Go into Thin Air. so Smile when you are Down - You Are your own Pilate in life; Release the Leash and don't regret a Life Wasted, live in the Present Tense, and Hold On for you will Soon Forget the Insignificance of it all."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    Yet to be determined. :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • i think it's safe to say if there is no word in the next week it's not gonna happen.
  • Hugo ReyesHugo Reyes Posts: 244
    i think it's safe to say if there is no word in the next week it's not gonna happen.

so, you joined in Feb 2008 and you already have more than 6,000 posts? Doing some quick math, that's an average of just about 8.5 posts per day, EVERY DAY, for more than 2 years.

Man, that's dedication!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    spinchik wrote:
    Anyone know if there will be a May 18 show and where?

Why is it that people can't use the search box at the top of the page and look find one of the other 25+ threads regarding this topic??? This guy probably won't even check back to see if anyone answered, just drop in to start a new thread about the Philly boots...

grrrrrr....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Hugo Reyes wrote:
    i think it's safe to say if there is no word in the next week it's not gonna happen.

so, you joined in Feb 2008 and you already have more than 6,000 posts? Doing some quick math, that's an average of just about 8.5 posts per day, EVERY DAY, for more than 2 years.

Man, that's dedication!

That ain't shit. Check out D's numbers

dimitrispearljam

NERDS!
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    There were people with 30 or 40k posts as I recall on the old boards.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • PJ_Lukin wrote:
    There were people with 30 or 40k posts as I recall on the old boards.
    But those posts were over a longer period of time. I think Dimitris is on a greater pace. We'll see if he can beat Soulsinging and Heineken Helen.
    NERDS!
  • That ain't shit. Check out D's numbers

dimitrispearljam

some of us still have a life! ;):mrgreen:

just kidding D...you know you're my boy! 8-)8-)
  • Yes about May 18th, the philly boots and the need for those damn TPS reports...
    Would anyone care to amuse the idea /
    a Boot from halloween?
    A miracle at spac?
    get back to me / off to another meeting with the bobs~!